Ch4: Behind The Curtain

A/N: trying very hard to give equal treatment to all the animatronics cause im a bonnie main

Words: 2185

┌─── ∘°❉ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ❉°∘ ───┐

It's a Wednesday and some time into your third night on the job when you find yourself in Pirate's Cove with Foxy. You'd brought more gifts today and you and Foxy were holed up with a variety of snacks. He didn't recognize most of the food brands, which struck you as a bit odd considering they're everywhere at your local grocery store. He was particularly fond of the spicy takis you brought. Judging by his reaction to the color, which concerningly was almost an exact match to his hair, he had never tried them before.

It's sitting here with the curtains dimming the lights and casting a purple haze over your vision that you're really able to admire his features. He has shaggy long-ish hair with bangs that threaten to impede his vision. His alluring amber eyes seem to glow and draw you in. You don't even realize you're leaning in until he presses a chip to your lips. You giggle and let him feed you.

You hear footsteps passing the Cove and you try to quiet yourself.

"Ohh boy, I wonder where they could be." Freddy's voice calls out in a completely flat tone.

Foxy starts laughing and you quickly slap a hand over his mouth. The two of you try to be quiet to no avail until Freddy lets out a dramatic sigh and walks off. Foxy puts an arm around you and pulls you closer to his side, pulls down his eyepatch, and speaks in the best/worst pirate accent you have ever heard.

"Can't be having thar scallywags plunderin' my treasure."

You let out a honestly undignified laugh and hide your face in your hands. When you look up again Foxy is closer than you remember and smiling down at you. You think, there's no way he knows how good he looks right now. How the filtered purple light casts a soft glow on his jaw, and his eyes crinkle when he smiles. How his canine tooth sticks out a bit and how he doesnt care. He opens his mouth like he's about to speak, and you think as long as he keeps smiling whatever he says is okay.

Then Chica rips open the curtains and effectively flashbangs Foxy. His pupil constricts immediately and he falls onto his back with a grunt. As he sits up and frantically blinks you realize he's temporarily blinded by the change in brightness. Before you can try to help him, Chica takes you by the hands and pulls you up. She walks you to a pile of various traditionally girly self care products you bought for her, leaving Foxy rubbing his eyes.

"Wanna do a little girl's night?" She asks, and with that bright look in her eyes there's no way you can say no.

As you and Chica get settled on the probably less than sanitary floor, Foxy walks past you towards Bonnie on the other side of the room, muttering something about "outfoxed by a chicken."

You had bought some little hair ties since she wears her hair in low twin tails. You figured she might want to switch it up.

"Have you ever wanted to do something different with your hair?" You ask her as you sort through the various hair ties and nail polishes she piled up.

"Actually," She starts, "I've always wanted to try braids. I just couldn't figure it out." She sounds a little embarrassed, which is the last thing you want for her.

"Here, I can show you." You say as you gesture for her to sit closer to you. She smiles and dusts off her dress as she sits down. You spend the next twenty minutes turning her twin-tails into twin-braids. You even showed her how to tease the already braided strands to make them more poofy. She offers to paint your nails as thanks, and while you aren't usually the type you get the feeling that Chica doesn't get the opportunity to do things like this often, so you indulge her.