Ch6: Spend The Night

A/N: biggest and epicest and thankest thank you to hit wattpad user jessica246 who remembered a whole bunch of stuff from the og books and rlly went the whole 9 yards w screenshots n stuff to jog my memory, rlly makes writing easier for me thank you !! 

Words: 3214

┌─── ∘°❉ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ❉°∘ ───┐

It's dark in the pizzeria. Not entirely pitch black, but some of the lights burned out leaving the already dim rooms in a sort of twilight, enough that you have to squint to make out any details. Most of the lighting came from the full moon outside. You never really noticed how few windows there are in this building, how isolating it is.

The animatronics are quiet. You think they're surprised that you came back after yesterday. Part of you is upset that they thought you'd go back on your word. It makes you wonder what the previous night guards were like. Even though the animatronics are quiet, they're protective of you. One of them is always right next to you, guarding, waiting.

Goldie visits three times tonight.

The first time, you were sitting at one of the party tables playing cards with the animatronics. You rested your chin in your palm and looked to the side, to the halls leading to the security room, only to find Goldie standing in the dark looking back at you. His blue eyes seemed to glow and just barely illuminated the rest of his figure. Slowly, he raised his hand and waved at you. You didn't know what to do, none of the other animatronics had spotted him and they were finally starting to relax. Goldie wasn't doing anything wrong, per say, he was just being ominous. You maintained eye contact and used the hand you were resting on to wave back at him. He put his hand down and made an expression you didn't catch before vanishing. You didn't tell the other animatronics.

The second time you don't even see him. You were sitting on the stage talking with your friends, who had situated themselves around you in a very bodyguard-esque fashion. You were pretty distracted because Foxy was taking his habit of fidgeting with his hands out on yours. He was basically massaging your hands and by the looks the other guys were shooting him they weren't too happy about it.

Before you could even register anything had changed, Foxy scooped you up into his lap in a considerably awkward position. You let out a squeak in surprise and tried to push away, but he didn't let you. Quite the opposite, he held you in a clenching hug, squishing your face into his chest. You felt the familiar change in air pressure somewhere in the room and froze. Evidently, the animatronics can sense Goldie before you can. You heard a scuffle, a smack, and a shout. The air felt lighter after that, Goldie must have left. Foxy lifted you up off his lap, placed you back down next to him, and dusted you off a bit. Everyone except Bonnie was still sitting down, and Goldie was gone.

Bonnie clapped his fist in his hand and nodded at you, a determined smile on his face.

"I hit him dead center." Bonnie pointed in between his eyes a little too enthusiastically, "No way he's coming back."

You looked at Freddy, who took your hand in his and gave a reassuring nod, "He won't come back, Angel."

But three is a pattern.

The boys had calmed down since they fended Goldie off. It's close to the end of your shift, you and Chica are making a pizza in the kitchen. You're rooting around in one of the large cabinets under the counter when you're suddenly pushed into it. Confused, you turn your head to see Chica, staring at you wide eyed with a finger over her lips, still ushering you into the cabinet. She looks at you pleadingly and you know what she's thinking, please, please be quiet. She shuts the cabinet door.

It's dark. It's dark in the pizzeria to begin with but in here it's pitch black. It's silent, save for the low buzzing that permeates throughout the whole building. You're just about to say something to Chica when you hear a thud against the cabinets.