Haechi Wang

Title: Ex, and Why

"Damn, everyone looked so experienced here." Haechi said gazing at the other crews present in the stage.

"Yah, Heachi -ah, don't get too nervous, it's not like you don't have enough experience yourself." Halo the leader of Wolf'Lo said.

"I know I'm experienced." She said jokingly.

"Tskk, Idiot." Chocol whispered on the side.

"Yah, that's foul." Haechi said pouting, as chocol snickered at the side.

"You're so childish dude."

They started bickering, until the next and awaited crew is called to enter the stage.

The pink Logo appeared in the TV screen making the others crew's excited to see the international group.

One by one, they walked on the stairs with their fierce look, and the last one to come down made Haechi frozen in her face.

It's her. Her ex. The one that left her. Who kept her hanging on the edge. Y/n L/n.

The wolf'lo members noticed the change of mood of their weird maknae, and it's the first time that she's this frozen, very new to them.

They looked at the girl, one of the member of Jam Republic, and they also found her looking at their maknae with something in her eyes. Longing, sadness, desperation, and guilt.

Now the crew is curious what is hidden in the past by the two woman, and they're planning to know more.

"Hey Haechi ah-" Halo started but is cut off.

"Unnie, is it possible that I can quit-" Heachi said but got cut off by a person next seat.

Everyone is cutting everyone off.

"Yah Haechi Wang, don't you fucking run away again." Y/n the member of the Jam Republic who is seated beside them, the "ex" overhead the curly girls words.

Now, everyone is VERY curious about the two youngsters love story, or is it?