Chocol

Title: Feisty

" Battle for no respect Dancer." Chocol listened attentively to what's host got to say.

" 1Million y/n, please enter the center stage." It's the first time chocol heard about that name. She didn't pay attention in introduction that she failed to notice a astonishing figure.

Y/n walked fiercely on the circle earning a lot of cheer from her crew members.

"The no respect dancer I chose is.." Y/n spoke in the mic, sending shivers in chocol's body. Infairness, Y/n has a deep voice that will have anyone captivated by it.

"Chocol, of Wolf'lo." Her named being called, Chocol got back to her senses, and tossed her Jacket on her seat as she stood up cooly. Y/n can't help but stare in a great figure.

Y/n chose Chocol for her first battle, because something about the girl's dancing and charisma caught her, and she wants to witness it, face to face.

"The for no respect dancer between 1million Y/n, and Wolf'Lo Chocol. Chocol of Wolf'lo goes first." As KD said that, Chocol started the battle strongly, not backing down. Even if the woman Infront of her caught her attention, she won't go easy on her, but also show off her dancing skill, to hook the other girls attention.

Chocol tried her best in cooly dancing infront of Y/n, to make her somewhat amazed. Is it working? It is, but Chocol doesn't need to know that.

"3, 2, 1 switch to 1Million, Y/n."

Y/n took everything seriously and dance cooly, getting the other girls attention. She's quite a candy to the others girl, she's very attractive after all. Do you wanna know who is the most distracted? Our Chocol. She can't help but follow Y/n's every move, they way the other girls get swoon, they way y/n handled the battle with so much confidence.

"3, 2, 1, Battles over." They earn a lot of applause and shouts from the other crews.

As they stood up, they waited for the judges judgement, and no matter what it is, there won't any hurt feelings.

"Judges, card open." 

It's shows the 2 logo of Wolf'Lo and 1 Logo of 1million, making the winning crew cheer.

Chocol and Y/n end up hugging in the middle.

"You're a good dancer, Y/n."

"You're not bad yourself, Chocol." Y/n replied smiling, since their battle just now just proved how powerful, and a great dancer Chocol is.

"You're wonderful Chocol, I hope to Battle more with you." Y/n added before going back to her own crew who hugged her tightly, and cheered for her.

Well, even if Chocol won, her heart got defeated by her co dancer. And she's down bad.