Chocol

"You have been silent for a while now. What's wrong, Choc?" Y/n asked her best friend.

"N-nothing, just random things that crosses my mind." Chocol said and looked away from Y/n's eyes.

"You are underestimating our 8 years of friendship, Choc. You can't fool me easily, cause I can read you like an open book, so what is the problem?" Y/n made Chocol face her.

" Please, love. Tell me what's going on." Y/n said softly, as she grabs Chocol face.

Chocol removes Y/n hands from her face as she stood up.

"This is what matters n/n. This whole thing!"

"What do you mean, Choc? I can't catch up with you." Y/n said walked near Chocol.

"Don't come any closer just yet, please." Chocol begged.

Y/n stopped on her tracks.

"You are so fucking dense or what? You can't seem to read the room, n/n?" Chocol bursted.

"Choc, make me understand, please."

"You said you can read me like an open book?" Chocol scoffed.

"Then why can't you see that I'm fucking inlove with you?!" Chocol furiously said.

"W-what?"

" Can't believe it? You have been keeping a blind eye into it, L/n. You're trying not to see it. Why? Is it that hard for you to like me? Am I not enough like one of your girls? Please, make me understand too." Chocol broke down in tears.

" So stop acting like I'm different from them, that I'm more special than them. I don't want to assume more."

"I-I'm sorry, Chocol." Y/n said.

Chocol wiped her eyes, and wore a contented smile, but through her eyes, Y/n can still see the sadness lingering.

"I- I know this would happened. I know you wouldn't like me back n/n. I just wanna let you know how I feel before it's too late, and indeed, I am too late huh?" Chocol said, as she slowly walks away.

"I'm sorry for wasting your time for my worthless confession, and outburst."

"I'm sorry."

"Stop saying sorry okay? It's my fault for giving meaning in your gestures. It's my fault."

"No. I'm sorry. I'm sorry making you feel that way." Y/n walks Infront of Chocol.

"I'm sorry if I treated you like one of the girls that I screw with, sorry for making you feel that you aren't as special."

"But you're special, Chocs. You are not one of any of my girl, because I don't want to just play with you, to just have fun. I want to be with you, Choc. You're my everything."

"And I'm sorry if I'm a coward who acted clueless in your moves. I- i just don't want to cross your boundaries, and just assume."

"You're smiles are my favourite. I love the way you feel the breeze as we walk through the night. I love how you enjoy everything that I cook even if it's bland. I love how you dance, how you express yourself. I love how you attentively listen to my rambling. I love everything about you Chocs. I love you." Y/n finishes as she grabbed Chocol's wet cheeks from crying.

"I love you too!" Chocol shouts before jumping into Y/n embrace as she smile through her tears.

"No loves you more than I do, Chocs. Chocol will be the meaning of love in my vocabulary, and you can't do anything about it." Y/n softly said, as she slowly stares at Chocol's cheeks.

"May I?"

"Why ask?" Chocol laughs before getting kissed by Y/n.

*kiss* I *kiss* Love * kiss* you."