Wofl'Lo x Y/n

Title: I'm in for the competition.

Everyone in Wolf'Lo is aged down;)

Wolf'Lo sat on their seat after watching the clips of the other crew criticising them for having an old style. It kinda made them angry for some reason, that they are underestimated.

They waited patiently for the last crew to arrive, as the pink logo flashed into the screen.

Everyone gasped in sight of the one only, Kirsten Dougen, going down to the stairs with a always playful look in her face, as her other crew members followed her down.

One member of Jam Republic caught the attention of the Wolf'Lo members.

"What?"

"She's really.... Damn."

"Wah, she's like a member of Wolf'Lo with her style of clothing."

"I think I'm inlove."

The Wolf'lo members can't help but stare at Y/n from across the room. They're pretty starstrucked by the pretty lady, who has that stoic look on her face.

Y/n is being criticized for being just a pretty face along with her other member Audrey, which made Kirsten laugh.

Y/n is personally trained by Paris and Kirsten, because she is a former member of Royal Family, but she chose to cover herself up with a mask during their performances, and that is why, she is the hidden gem.

Jam Republic sat on their seat beside Wolf'Lo who kept on looking at their Second youngest member.

Y/n who felt the intense gaze, she looked at the group beside her not afraid if they're looking at her with a hateful gaze.

But to her suprise, they were just looking at her with amazement, and they are pretty starstrucked.

Y/n smiled brightly at them, which caused the other crew to look away with blushes in their faces.

Now the Wolf'Lo member can now die in peace, after the being smiled at by the pretty dancer, who got their eyes.

As the Wolf'Lo member noticed that they're having the same reaction, one thing is on their mind.

They're going to have a competition not only for the show, but also for the love of that one specific dancer, of JAM REPUBLIC.