Haechi Wang

Part 2 #Ex and Why?

Haechi looked at Y/n with a strong gaze.

"And what is your position to butt in Y/n L/n?" Heachi said seriously.

"I have a the whole rights Haechi Wang, and you know that."

"Oh, getting cocky aren't we? Someone from the past shouldn't get cocky." Heachi replied.

"Guys guys, let's all come down. I know that you guys are ready to jump in and kill eachother, but right now is not the time for that." Halo said nervous, and also afraid by the tension, given by the maknae's of each group.

And the show started, as Y/n and Haechi looked away from eachother.

Through out the filming of the first Episode, Haechi never glance, and looked at Y/n's way, and that saddened Y/n. Well, our Y/n is misunderstood.

Haechi thought that Y/n cheated on her in the past,  that makes her think that that's the reason why Y/n broke it off. They did not to break up properly.

Y/n is trying to explain everytime that their path were crossed, after gaining some confidence to explain her side, but Haechi ended up running away, as always.

After finishing the first episode Haechi walked out first, and of course, our Y/n followed her on the backstage.

"Yah, Heachi Wang. Why are running away again?" Y/n as she caught Haechi's hands.

"Can you stop making a scene? And I'm not running away, for what reason?" Haechi snapped at Y/n.

"Follow me." Y/n said and pulled Haechi into somewhere private.

As they arrived, Haechi is pinned to the wall.

"Why are you running away, Che, hm?" Y/n said softly, as she leans her head in haechi's Chest.

"I'm not running away. Why would I? I'm not the one who cheated, and broke it off." Haechi said, trying to pry Y/n away from her, gently.

"Che, how many times do I have to tell you that I never cheated. I wouldn't do that to you."

"I saw everything. I saw how he kissed you, with my own two eyes, Y/n. So don't act all clueless now." Haechi said, as Y/n fell silent.

"See? You can't even defend yourself, because it's true all along isn't? That you're just fooling me, and act as if I'm your world, but you're just fooling me." Haechi spat, word by word.

"Yah, answer me Y/n L/n. You can't lose your cool now. Show me how brave you are." Haechi looked at Y/n, but stopped as she see Y/n shedding tears, and she's almost shaking.

"Yah, a-answer me. Don't just c-cry there." She gripped Y/n shoulders tightly, as her tears stars to fall too. Even though Haechi hates the girl, she hates to see the girl cry too.

"Y-you saw us, Che? A-and you didn't even-" Y/n shakily answered.

"What do you mean?" Haechi asked all of confused by Y/n given reaction.

Y/n looked deeply into Haechi's eyes.

"I was sexually assaulted, Che." And there, Haechi knees failed her as she sat on the ground, lost in her thoughts, not digesting the new found information.

"That is why I broked it off, Che. I'm disgusted by myself."