LockerZee

Two lovers looking at eachother intensely.

"Last word, for everyone before officially starting the battle." KD said on the mic.

Everyone is having a goosebumps seeing two groups fighting for the survival.

Wolf'Lo and DeepNDap have visible sweats on their forehead after battling, but the most exciting part it, their maknae being Y/n and LockerZee secretly dating are facing eachother to battle unexpectedly.

LockerZee and Y/n have visible smirks on their faces. Eleven years of dating together made them get tired of hiding, and this moment made them decide to tell the world who owns who, before each one of the groups gets eliminated.

"Well Hello Love. Hope to see those pretty smirks of yours after being crushed by me after." LockerZee said teasingly making Wolf'Lo tap Y/n shoulders teasingly who bit her lips from her lovers words.

The crew outside the battle ring were confused by LockerZee's wordings.

"It's okay to be crushed my you, hon. I'll make sure to get my kiss afterwards." Y/n leans forward Infront of LockerZee's face making the DeepNDap crew cheer wildly.

Kirsten who's been silent since the exchange of words, and also Y/n best friend suddenly spoke.

"They're dating." Kirsten said excitingly to the other crew with her, and that made the room go wild.

The editors will have a field day editing this unexpected revelation.

After battling, Wolf'Lo ended up taking the win.

"Well I guess, it's you who got crushed huh? Well I'm sorry in advance Love." Y/n said while helding LockerZee's waist.

"Atleast I can get the kiss." LockerZee said before leaning in for the kiss.

Everyone cheered, fangirling seeing the view Infront of them.

Well, free Kdrama for everyone I guess.