Akanen

Title: Back in your arms again, Darling.

"Make sure to pack up, and leave after this battle." Bada, the leader of Bebe, and also Y/n's leader said to their opponent.

Akanen on the other side just smiled by the diss of the other Leader.

"We'll see about that." Akanen said in Japanese, before poking her tongue,on her cheeks.

Y/n who is standing beside Bada looked at Akanen with smirk.

Going back to the past, Y/n and Akanen, has always been rivals in dancing. Y/n is the only Japanese in her crew, and Akanen's childhood friend.

And let's just say, they didn't part ways that well.

Y/n smirked at Akanen, but she still have that stoic look on her face, with her hands on her pockets, and there they part ways.

As the battle happened, Tsubakill ended up losing.

And Y/n not lose her cool, and show sadness, she comes up to Akanen with that jokingly boost on her tone.

"See I told you, you won't win on me-" Y/n is cut off, as she is engulfed with a tight hug of Akanen, who sobbed on her shoulders.

"Yes yes, you're the best, Y/n- chan." Akanen is not crying because they lost, she's crying because it's the first time that Y/n talked to her personally, after separating because of the argument that she caused long time ago.

"I missed you, my n/n. I'm sorry for pushing you away." Akanen sobbed harder, making Y/n held her tighter with a small smile on her face.

"It's okay, Akanen. You just got to do, what makes your feelings safe, and sound. Don't worry, I'm not holding any grudge on you." Y/n laughed, as Akanen joined her.

"Rivals?" Akanen said and pulls out her pinky finger.

"Hm, Rivals." Y/n said, and sealed the promise, with a big smile on her face.