▸ 𝟬𝟮

chapter two

❪ beabadoobee? I love beabadoobee ❫ ଽ

beabadoobee? I love beabadoobee ❫ ଽ

Isabella and Walker were out to lunch

Isabella and Walker were out to lunch. It had been a few days since they had seen each other and they missed each other. It was always like that, they went out every week, no matter where.

"It's really good" said Isabella tasting her chocolate ice cream.

"Mine is better" Walker said with his vanilla ice cream. "But I'd have to try yours to know if I'm right though."

Isabella narrowed her eyes at what her friend said.

"May I?" He asked looking at the chocolate ice cream.

Bella nodded with a small smile and brought it up to his mouth.

"Mine is better" he mentioned again, licking his lips.

"Liar, chocolate ice cream always wins" she looked at him amused.

Walker rolled his eyes, he wasn't going to fight her on that. Besides, Isabella is always right.

"Walker" she said as they walked.

"Yeah?"

"Will you accompany me to buy an album? Please," I look at him with puppy dog eyes.

"How cute"

"Yeah sure"

They walked to the store as they finished eating their ice cream.

"Whose album is it?" Walker asked looking at his girl concentrating looking at the shelf.

"Beabadoobee" she replied without looking away.

"Do you like Beabadoobee?" he asked in surprise. Bella didn't seem to be one to listen to the singer.

"I love Beabadoobee" she said with a smile taking the beatopia album.

Like a little girl she walked with the album in her hands towards the cash register.

"That would be $23.68" said the cashier.

Walker pulled out his wallet and was about to pay but Bella stopped him.

"No" she said taking his hand "You already paid for lunch and ice cream, that's enough."

Walker gave her a dirty look and pulled his hand away, handing the money to the woman in front of them.

"There aren't many like that, take advantage of it." She said handing her the bag.

Isabella took the bag with a red blush on her cheeks.

"Thank you," she said in embarrassment.

Walker tried not to laugh and took her hand to leave the store.

"You look cute flustered" Walker said looking away.

Bella hit him on the arm trying to hide her smile.

It was a pleasant afternoon for the teens.

author's note ヽ(⑅' ˘ ')/ 🍫hey guys I still cannot believe that we are in 2024

author's note (' ˘ ')/ 🍫
hey guys
I still cannot believe that we are in 2024...like how?😭
but yeah
don't forget to smile!