▸ 𝟬𝟰

chapter four

❪ premiere day ❫ ଽ

premiere day ❫ ଽ

Isabella woke up early, had breakfast and waited for her mother to take her to the beauty salon where all the cast was for the premiere

When she arrived she looked for Walker but who she ended up finding was Aryan.

"Do you know where Walker is?" she asked.

Aryan denied from his chair.

"Isabella we need you to sit down to do your hair" one of the stylists said.

The brunette nodded and took a seat. She texted Walker, asking where he was.

" Are you excited?"

"Nervous and excited" she replied letting out a small laugh. Even though Bella was used to attending premieres and big events by now, she always used to feel those nerves of being in front of so many cameras.

Her phone vibrated indicating that Walker had answered. Apparently Tanner took to long showering and that was why he was running late.

" Hey" she heard the blond's voice come through the door. She glanced in the mirror clashing glances with him, behind Walker was Leena.

"Hi Bella" Leena greeted her.

Walker was called away by another stylist so he had to step away, leaving the two girls alone.

"Do you know what dress you're going to wear yet?" Leena asked.

"I haven't been seen it yet, have you?"

"I have, it's very pretty, blue," she said. "I have to go get my makeup done, see you later Bella."

Isabella waved goodbye and looked for a series to watch on Netflix. She knew she was going to be a few hours sitting there.

3:53pm

"Alright, everyone is ready, some are already upstairs." Rick said, indicating that they would start going up for interviews and photos.

Isabella hadn't seen Walker since the event began. She walked up the stairs and posed for the cameras.

The flashbulbs started popping crazily.

"Isabella!"

"You look beautiful!"

The paparazzi kept complimenting her.

She put one of her hands on her waist and blew a kiss to the camera.

"Please look here!"

She walked a little further ahead since there were so many people.

She arranged her hair and posed to the cameras again.

A hand on her waist startled her. She looked up to find Walker smiling at the cameras.

"You look gorgeous," he said in her ear.

Isabella looked up at him with a smile and then looked at the camera, putting a hand on his chest.

After a few pictures she approached the interviewers.

"Hello!" She greeted the woman in front of her.

"Isabella, what a pleasure to have you here! You look amazing!" She complimented her.

"Thank you so much, you too." she smiled kindly.

"We just saw you with Walker, you're both wearing blue. Is that for any special occasion?

Isabella thought about her answer for a few seconds.

"I don't know if you've noticed, but the featured characters are wearing blue colors. That's why Walker and I wear the same color" she explained.

The woman nodded and called out to Walker as she saw him walk by.

"Walker!"

Walker walked up and waved at the camera.

"I was just talking to Isabella about you both wearing the same color. You look great."

"Oh, thank you very much. Although I think she looks much better in blue than I do" he said glancing up and down at the brunette causing her to giggle.

" You look great together."

And so the interviews continued into the evening.

Isabella was sitting next to Walker, with his blazer on due to the cold.

They were both watching TikTok from Walker's phone.

"Tomorrow my family and I are going to the beach, do you want to join us?" Walker asked looking away from the phone.

"Sure, I'd love to."

Walker smiled to himself.

It had been an amazing day.

author's note ヽ(⑅' ˘ ')/ 🍫nothing to saydid u like the chapter? ;Ddon't forget to vote ⭐️

author's note (' ˘ ')/ 🍫
nothing to say
did u like the chapter? ;D
don't forget to vote ⭐️