▸ 𝟭𝟯

chapter thirteen

❪ planet of love ❫ ଽ

planet of love ❫ ଽ

Isabella sighed in her bed processing everything that happened yesterday

Yes, she was being dramatic but she didn't care. Walker had to learn his lesson.

She had at least 60 calls and over 100 unopened messages from the blond. But if he cared so much why didn't he come looking for her?

"Do you want hang out today?" She remembered Xochitl's words in the morning.

She grabbed her phone and texted her. Maybe going out would help clear her mind.

She smiled as she saw how her friend responded instantly. She packed her bag and let her mom know she was going out.

"Hey girl" she watched as the Mexican girl came over to hug her.

"Xochitl!" Isabella hugged her excitedly.

They decided to go get ice cream. They sat down at one of the tables, Xochitl looked at Bella somewhat impatiently.

"What?"

"What happened with Walker?"

"I knew it! I knew he told you!" Bella pointed at her.

"As the mother of the two of you I'm responsible for fixing your problems." She shrugged.

Bella looked at her with narrowed eyes but decided to tell her.

"Walker, as always messing up everything" Xochitl whispered after hearing what happened.

"I know!"

"But forgive him already, poor kid. He spent all night sad because you didn't answer his messages and calls" she added.

"But" her friend didn't let her finish.

"No buts. Come on, Leena and Walker are waiting for us at your house" she took her by the hand forcing her to walk.

"WHAT?!" she exclaimed "So this was all a plan? You didn't want to go out with me!"

"Oh don't be dramatic girl. Come on!"

With some anger she followed the black-haired girl home.

As she entered she saw Walker, Leena and Tanner sitting on the couch drinking orange juice.

"Hi Bella!" Tanner greeted her.

"Tanner?" Xochitl looked at Leena in confusion.

"I couldn't leave him home alone, he can play with Jack" she pointed to both boys building some legos on the floor.

Bella avoided Walker's gaze on her.

"Jack where's mom?"

"Out shopping" her brother replied without looking at her.

Leena took Walker by the hand as did Xochitl to Isabella. They took them to Bella's room and locked them in.

"You know you can open it from inside don't you?" Bella said ignoring Walker's presence.

"We're not leaving until you get your things sorted out!" Leena shouted.

Isabella sighed and went to sit on her bed, followed by Walker.

"I'm sorry."

"Walker you already said that."

"No, I'm really sorry. Sometimes I get to be a very silly boy, I'm only 15 years old. But I know how to accept my mistakes and I don't like to repeat them. I don't want to hurt you again Bella."

"Walker..." Isabella smiled tenderly.

She got up and hugged him by slipping her arms around his neck.

"You'd better not do anything stupid again" she whispered to him. She tried to give him a kiss on the cheek but failed because of the height difference.

"I love you" Walker whispered back. Giving her a peck on the lips.

"I love you too Scobell."

Leena and Xochitl stood grimacing behind the door.

"I bought these for us," he pulled two mini Batmans out of his pocket. Only one had a pink tutu on it.

Isabella let out a giggle.

"I love it."

"It's us."

author's note ヽ(⑅' ˘ ')/ 🍫IM SO SORRY FOR UPDATING LIKE A WEEK AFTER 😭I was busy with school projects and didn't have time to write

author's note (' ˘ ')/ 🍫
IM SO SORRY FOR UPDATING LIKE A WEEK AFTER 😭
I was busy with school projects and didn't have time to write.
ik this chapter sucks I tried my best 😞
bye bye 💋 ty for waiting

 ik this chapter sucks I tried my best 😞 bye bye 💋 ty for waiting