▸ 𝟭𝟱

chapter fifteen

❪ Disney world ❫ ଽ

Disney world ❫ ଽ

The four main characters of the series had planned a trip to Disney

The four main characters of the series had planned a trip to Disney. This was to promote the series and meet the fans.

Aryan and Walker would arrive together while Bella and Leah would arrive separately.

Isabella was recording a vlog for her YouTube channel on the way.

Upon arrival she greeted everyone with a hug and Walker with a kiss on the cheek.

"Are you guys ready?" the cameraman asked.

The teens nodded and started walking through the park.

They were basically filming a Percy Jackson Quest throughout the park. Leah was in charge of the map and Bella was in charge of taking pictures.

First they went to the Millennium Falcon, where they put on one of the costumes.

"Omg Bella you look gorgeous" Leah said looking at the brunette.

Bella touched her chest dramatically and then hugged her with a smile.

"You look gorgeous too"

"For those who don't know, she's MY girl" Leah said pointing at the camera.

Walker looked at Leah with his arms crossed but said nothing.

After a while they also went to see the Toy Story characters, with whom Bella took lots of pictures.

They went to a few more attractions until it got late so they decided to go to eat.

At the restaurant they were met by several fans who asked for photos.

"Hi Walker" said one girl clearly flirting with him. They were all already seated at the table, Bella was talking to Aryan and Leah was on her phone.

"Oh hi! Do you want a photo?" Walker said getting up.

"Actually, I want your number...u think that could be possible?"

Bella was so focused on the conversation with Aryan that she hadn't even noticed the girl.

"I don't know...I mean, you seem nice but I don't think I can."

"Can you at least answer me on insta? That would make me so happy!" she looked at him playing with her hair.

"Here's your food" said the waiter arriving with the dishes, interrupting the conversation.

"Here's my insta" the girl showed him her phone screen "Text me later cutie" she winked at him and walked away.

Isabella stopped talking to Aryan to grab her food.

"Is everything okay?" She asked Walker who was a little puzzled.

"Yeah, everything's fine" he smiled at her taking her hand and stroking it.

"Want to try?" she said pointing to her food.

Walker nodded and Bella picked up her fork bringing it to her boyfriend's mouth.

" Oh no they're going to start with their cheesy stuff again" Leah said amused rolling her eyes.

"Someday you'll be like that Leah" Aryan told her.

"No thank u"

author's note ヽ(⑅' ˘ ')/ 🍫WHATS THAT?! I SMELL DRAMAhow I love drama😍Also, I just realized that in chapter 8 when Walker ask Bella where her parents are she doesn't answer (my fault sorry I'm kinda idiot ) so just ignored it that's all bye love ...

author's note (' ˘ ')/ 🍫
WHATS THAT?! I SMELL DRAMA
how I love drama😍
Also, I just realized that in chapter 8 when Walker ask Bella where her parents are she doesn't answer (my fault sorry I'm kinda idiot ) so just ignored it
that's all bye love u guys

everyone reading chapter eight: