▸ 𝟭𝟴

chapter eighteen

❪ love yourself  ❫ ଽ

love yourself ❫ ଽ

When we are in love, everyday worries lose their urgency in the glow of emotional connection

When we are in love, everyday worries lose their urgency in the glow of emotional connection. It's as if a new perspective opens up before us, where the small annoyances and tensions of daily life fade in comparison to the joy and fulfillment we feel in the presence of that special person. We find ourselves willing to set aside certain activities or interests that used to occupy our time, simply because they no longer bring us the same happiness as sharing moments with our beloved. It's as if love gives us a new lens through which to view the world, a lens that filters out worries and allows us to more fully appreciate the beauty and meaning of being together.

For Isabella, that's how it felt.

Two weeks passed since what happened, none of her friends brought up the topic.

Nor did they announce anything to the public, although it was somewhat obvious since Bella had deleted some Instagram posts with Walker.

What hurt her the most?

That he didn't come looking for her.

As if he didn't care.

Momona who saw it all did not leave her alone, she even stayed at Bella's house for a few days to keep her some company.

Many fans were worried, they didn't understand what was going on, why did Walker and Bella stop following each other out of the blue?

Or also, why Isabella was not posting anything?

Leena went to her house to apologize, saying she had no idea what her brother did.

"He's an idiot, he doesn't deserve you!" she said angrily walking around the brunette's room.

"Leena calm down" Isabella approached her.

Leena looked at her confused.

"Calm down? How can I be calm when my brother was with someone else while being with you?!"

Isabella sighed with a lowered gaze.

"I'm over it. I'm not going to stop living my life because of a boy who didn't know how to value me. You know, we all make mistakes. It's our decision whether we want to remedy them or not" she said sitting on the edge of the bed.

The blonde sat next to her and hugged her.

"You're amazing Bella, never forget that."

Isabella smiled at her and put her head on her friend's shoulder.

"I think I gave a lot of love to Walker, it's time to give that love to myself" she said softly.

Leah told her that she knew the girl. The girl approached Walker at Disney to give him her insta.

Apparently Walker did respond to her messages.

But what could Bella do?

They're just a couple of teenagers experiencing love. And it's completely fine that it was over, maybe they were not meant to be together.

People come and go, that's life right?

author's note ヽ(⑅' ˘ ')/ 🍫okay so

author's note (' ˘ ')/ 🍫
okay so...I saw a comment that said something like what happened "ruined" the plot of the book. So let me explain.

All my books have the plot already decided from the moment I start writing the prologue. To begin with, this is a fictional book (you have to know how to differentiate between fiction and reality) and you also have to respect everything the characters do. You have to remember that this book is about teenage love, I'm not going to write about how two 15 year old teenagers are going to love each other for another 30 years (it doesn't make sense to me).

I also like to leave a reflection with my books, for example in this chapter we are talking about how the main character knows that she has to learn to love herself and not get carried away with thoughts like "I'm not enough and that's why he left me".

Anyway I'm going to apologize if it wasn't what you were expecting. As readers you have every right to decide what you like to read and what you don't <3.

Have a good day 🫶