▸ 𝟭𝟵

chapter nineteen

❪ habromania  ❫ ଽm: delusions of happiness

habromania  ❫ ଽ
m: delusions of happiness

❪ habromania  ❫ ଽm: delusions of happiness

july 14, 2024.

"Good morning birthday girl!" said Isabella's mother entering her room wearing a party hat and holding a cupcake with a candle.

"Happy birthday Bella!" Said Jack jumping on top of her.

"Good morning" Isabella said softly.

"Come on, make a wish" said her mother trying to keep the candle from going off.

The brunette closed her eyes and clasped her hands together.

I wish for a life full of colors, of emotions, a life that lets me appreciate what living really is. I want to be happy, no matter how others think of me or how much they want to hurt me.

Isabella blew out the candle and heard Jack's applause next to her.

"Go take a bath sweetie, you have a day full of surprises."

She nodded and set the cake down on the nightstand. She watched as Jack wouldn't take his eyes off it.

"You can eat it" she told him playfully.

Excitedly he took the cupcake and took a bite, getting all around his mouth with buttercream.

"I'll go take a bath, be careful with the bed" Isabella pointed at him.

A while later Bella was ready. She went downstairs to eat, her mother preparing her favorite breakfast: waffles with chopped strawberry and honey, plus a cup of hot chocolate.

"Where are we going today?" She asked her mom as she took a sip of her chocolate.

"We're going to the mall, but first we'll stop by and pick up Leah. She's going with us," she replied.

"Leah?" She narrowed her eyes.

There was something they were up to.

On the way to Leah's house they listened to Isabella's playlist, the reason being it was her birthday since her mother wasn't a big fan of the songs her daughter listened to.