Imagine # 80

Imagine:

You accept a FaceTime call from Bails and expected that he was just calling you to check in on how you're doing

You accept a FaceTime call from Bails and expected that he was just calling you to check in on how you're doing. So imagine your surprise, when you see him shirtless in front of his closet and looking frantically at the camera, waiting for you to say something. (See the picture above.) You smile at him and realize that he needs your help deciding what to wear for an interview that he has today. You help him decide to wear this outfit. (⬇️See the picture below ⬇️ )
He blows you a kiss and says "Thank you Darlin', you really saved me from an outfit nightmare. I'll call or FaceTime you later on today to check in sorry for the quick call now, I love you! 🫶"
(For this one pretend, that Bails isn't that good with fashion, even though we all know that he is pretty good at it in real life.)
You do the same and end the call with a smile on your face, while wondering if you might be able to catch some of the interview that he has today.
Let's just say that he was really glad that you did catch some of it and you guys stayed up late on FaceTime tonight, catching up on each other's day.

____________________________________Hey guys, I hope that you like this short update!! Happy New Year!! Please comment on this update any favorite parts or suggestions for future updates!!Thank you - Jess 😎🫶✌️

Hey guys,
I hope that you like this short update!!
Happy New Year!!
Please comment on this update any favorite parts or suggestions for future updates!!
Thank you - Jess 😎🫶✌️