Imagine # 140

Imagine:
You and Bailey were walking around the local mall, window shopping and holding hands. Bailey tells you that he wants to go and check out Lids and Nike / Vans.
You tell him that you would meet him at the food court and walk into Forever 21. You browse the racks of clothes and find the perfect dress. You walk into the dressing room and try it on. It looked perfect on you and you knew that Bailey will love it too, because it is a solid red dress, with some small white and gold accents on it. You pay for it and start to make your way to the food court. Bailey sends you a text, letting you know, that he will be at the food court in ten minutes or so. You grab some food for you and Bailey, before taking a seat in the food court. While you are walking back to your seat with some extra napkins, something or more like someone catches your attention. You just ignore it and continue on your way to your seat. A few minutes later, you hear your name being called and you see your ex walking towards you. You try to pretend that you didn't see or hear them and look around as if they were looking for someone else who also has your name. But... alas, they don't notice and continue to approach you. They walk up to you and say "Hey y/n, why didn't you say anything when I called your name?" You just give them, a small (fake) smile and say "Oh you were, sorry I didn't hear you, y/ex/n." They look a little upset by your reply, but they decide to continue make small talk with you anyway. They take the seat next to you ( which is really meant for Bailey) and move it close to you despite your protests. You tell them that you are waiting for your Boyfriend to meet you. They laugh at this statement and say "Oh, you mean that little Country Singer, I thought that you would still have feelings for me. What's so special about him, anyway?" As they say this, they try to put their arm around your shoulders, but you move your chair a few inches or so away from them and say "Wouldn't you like to know. Sorry to disappoint ya, but I got over you after the last time we ever spoke and all the feelings that I had for you died by the end of that last conversation. I have no intention of going back to you and me. If I were you, I'd walk away now, before you see me actually happy."
Before long arms snake around you and a kiss is placed on your head. Bailey says calmly "Hey Baby, who's this?"
You reply with "Hi Babe, this is my ex, y/ex/n. They were just leaving, I got you some food."
Your ex was too busy looking between you and Bailey, trying to figure out if you two are being serious or if you are just messing around with them.
Once your ex realized that you were really serious about being with Bailey, they left and didn't say anything else to you.
You had told Bailey about your ex and he had seen some pictures of them. So he already knew the answer to the question that he had asked you. He grabs his seat and moves it next to yours, after he jokingly wipes it off as if your ex left something on the chair. He kisses your lips and says "Thank you for getting me, some food, baby. I guess, I can't leave you alone and trust that your ex's won't spawn up and try to take you away." You kiss him and say "Anything for you Bails, trust me, I told them that I am really happy being with you and that I won't ever go back to them or what I had with them. There's no one who could ever steal me away nor do you have a reason to worry about it ever happening."
He smiles at you and you guys eat your food in a comfortable silence.
You guys walk out of the food court and all the way to the car hand-in-hand, with big and happy smiles on both of your faces.