Imagine # 110

Imagine:This is the sight you see every morning the moment you open your eyes and pick your head up

Imagine:
This is the sight you see every morning the moment you open your eyes and pick your head up. (See the picture above). You have to move a bit since you have Marley's fur in your face. Before long you can tell that your hair is now in Bailey's face, by the way that he stirs in his sleep and tries to move your hair with his free hand, but ends up accidentally hitting you in the side of the head and makes it so that he has more of your hair in his face instead of less of it (if that was even possible). He opens his eyes to see you smirking at him and he asks you in his morning voice (🥰😏) "Whatcha smirking about, darlin'?" Which then causes Marley to stir and wake up. She jumps off the bed and runs out of the room. You both look at each other after looking at the door way that she was just walking through a matter of seconds before and just laugh at her behavior. Bailey wraps his arms around you with a cheeky grin on his face and says "You still didn't answer my question, darlin'." You smirk at him once again "Take a guess why don't ya, Bails?" (Idk if it should be . Or ? So bear with me.)  He looks at you, now with a smirk playing on his lips as well and slowly leans in. He first kisses your head where he had accidentally hit before and mumbled or more like whispered in your ear a soft, sorry. Then he gently turns your face, to face him once again and gives you a quick kiss on your cheek and repeats the same question as before with a smirk on his face. You still don't answer him and try to change the subject. He smirks once again and he leans in closer to you and kisses you slowly. He waits about two minutes before he pulls away and asks you what your answer is to the prior question. You look at him, while blushing and say "Your morning voice is what I was smirking about and plus the fact that I get to wake up next to my two favorite people every day." He smiles at this and says "I'm surprised that it still has an effect on you after all this time, honestly." You smirk at him once again say "Oh you have no idea what it does to me, Bails." You get close to him and lean in slowly. You two share another long and slow kiss, only to be interrupted by Marley barking to be let out. Bailey quickly sighs before getting out of bed and letting her out. He returns back to his original spot in minutes and smiles at you. He asks cheekily "Now that she's outside let's try that again" before leaning in slowly again and attempting to kiss you once again. But is stopped short of actually touching your lips with his because Marley decided that she needed to come inside at that very moment. This continues for about an hour till Marley decides to take a nap in the middle of the hallway. Bailey takes this chance to kiss you a bit more before she wakes up and decides that you guys need her company and that she needs to bring one of her favorite toys with her, onto your lap specifically, while you are trying to peacefully cuddle with Bailey. You both look at her and just give her some pets, while wondering how you guys, got so lucky.