Imagine #142

Imagine:
You and Bailey decide to have a movie night where you are watching your favorite movies from when you guys were growing up. You guys made popcorn and had your favorite drinks from back then, as well. You picked who's movie to watch first by playing three rounds of rock, paper, scissors and you ended up winning. You picked up the remote and went to the search function on the specific streaming service that had the movie or you picked up the DVD case for the movie and put it in the DVD player. (idk if we want streaming to be an option here or not so you guys comment which one you want and I'll edit this later on). Bailey was still pouting about losing as the beginning credits of the movie were being shown on the screen, but he quickly started smiling when you put your head on shoulder and kissed his cheek. You guys made it halfway through the movie without any interruptions, before Marley needed to be let out, which caused Bailey to sigh because he was all comfy cuddled up next to you on the couch and didn't want to move an inch. You were in the same boat, but you decided to tell him that the sooner he let her out, the sooner you guys would be back to cuddling on the couch. He reluctantly agrees with you and gets up from the couch. He turns to you and says "I'm gonna need you to come with me though." You look at him confused, until he softly puts his arm around your waist and in one swift motion, throws you over his shoulder. You yell "She's your dog, why do I gotta come with you to let her out and why did you throw me over your shoulder?" He says while laughing "Because, I felt like it and she's technically our dog at this point. I wanted you to come with me anyway, because why not have both of us not be comfy right now." He gently sets you down on the couch, while you guys wait for Marley to scratch at the door to be let in. You guys decide to have a few staring contests to kill sometime. The first few you both were very determined to win, to the point that you were snapping in Bailey's face and he was clapping his hands in yours. Before you know it you guys got lost in each others eyes and leaned in for a kiss. You guys completely forgetting about the poor fur baby who was waiting outside, scratching at the door wanting to be let in until you heard her barking. Bailey sighed again and said "This isn't over, Babe." He lets her back in and walks back to the couch. He pulls you into his arms and says with a smirk "I'm not letting you go, you're mine for the rest of the night." You smirk back at him and say while lightly tapping his nose with your finger, "Fine by me, Bails." 

You can imagine the rest...