Imagine # 120

y/fav/c: your favorite color 

otf: other type of flower

y/f/m: your favorite meal 

y/fav/d: your favorite dessert

Imagine:

You arrive home from work to find all the lights off and a trail y/fav/c rose /otf petals being illuminated by tea light candles and regular candles. The trail leads you to your dining room table, where there are some candles lit in the middle of it and Bailey is currently sitting at it. Once he sees you enter the room. he starts smiling at you. He gets up to greet you and kisses you softly, before gently leading you to your seat opposite of his. He disappears into the kitchen and returns with y/f/m. You look at him in pure amazement and asked him "What's all this for, Bails?" He just chuckles to himself and kisses the side of your head, as he sets a plate of food down in front of you. He then makes his own plate of the food, before sitting down in his chair. You look at him suspiciously and just shrug it off as he's just in a goofy mood or his normal self. You guys make small talk over dinner, discussing each other's day and as soon as you guys finished eating, Bailey gets up and grabs your plate again. He was still smiling at you, while ignoring your pleas for him to let you clear the table instead of him and disappeared into the kitchen once again, only to reappear with y/fav/d in his hand. He places it in front of you and places his favorite dessert in front of his seat. You look at him and say "Thank you for this amazing meal, Bails, it was perfect." As he grabs both of your plates and kisses the top of your head, before saying "as are you, darlin'." You blush so hard and this causes him to chuckle to himself once again. He takes the plates into the kitchen a second time and has Marley come out of the kitchen instead of him, or so you thought. You reach down and pet Marley, who is really happy to see you, while you say to her "I was wondering where you were Mar Mar, now where did your dad go?"  You feel a hand rest on your waist and a familiar voice say "Right here, darlin'." You turn to see Bailey down on one knee in front of you with a certain type of box in hand. He grabs your hand with his free one and looks into your eyes. He says "y/n, will you do me the honor of being my wife for the rest of our lives and Marley's mom?" You don't say anything at first, because like the readers and author of this imagine are trying to wipe your eyes because you are crying happy tears at the moment. So instead you lean in slowly and kiss him. After you two separate, He looks at you and says "So is that a yes or what?" You just shake your head at him and say "What do you think it means, Bails?" He still looks at you confused, so you wrap your arms around him and whisper a soft "It means yes." in his ear, before kissing his cheek and walking past him to let Marley outside. She wagged her tail at you when she saw you walking towards the door and you gave her a few little pets once she came back in. While you and Bailey were cuddling on the couch, she jumped up to be near you guys and Bailey said to her "Hey Marley, guess what y/n is gonna be your mom, isn't that great? Aren't you excited?" Her reply was to look at you two for a solid minute or two before her tail started wagging like crazy and she tried to get even closer to you guys, if that was even possible.