Imagine #139

Imagine:
You and Bailey decided to have your friends and family over for a watch party of a very well-known rivalry baseball game between your two favorite teams. You were going for your home team and Bailey was going for his. You started saying little comments about how your team was winning so far. Each time you did, Bailey would laugh at your comments, before wrapping you in his arms and pulling you closer to his chest. Every time he did this, he would softly kiss the side of your head and whisper in your ear "Watch it, y/n, you know that there is a lot of time left in the game and we could end up winning, so I'd hold my tongue if I were you." You blushed at his comment, which caused him to playfully smirk at you, before brushing past you to grab another drink out of the fridge and make his way back to the couch. You soon walk back over to the group, who are scattered throughout your living room and decide to stand behind the couch, while still staying within eye shot of Bailey. A few minutes later, he catches your eyes looking his way and pats the empty space next to him with a soft smile playing on his lips. Once you realize what he is doing, you walk towards him and sit down next to him. He wraps his arms around you and gently pulls you closer to his chest. You both exchange small smiles with each other, before turning to face the tv. You try to hide your face in Bailey's chest, when you hear your loved ones laughing and pointing out how cute you two are. You feel him laugh and hear him whisper in your ear, before kissing the top of your head."You know they are right, we are pretty cute together." This makes you blush even harder and causes him to laugh even more. He kisses your head again and lightly moves your chin, so that you are now facing the tv once more. You ended up falling asleep midway through the bottom of the seventh inning. Bailey about woke you up with his yelling once his team scored and ended up tied with yours at the top of the eighth inning. You did wake up midway through this inning, especially when Bailey kept moving around behind you, making you move as well. You woke up right, when he left to grab some food and were really hungry too. He grabbed you some food and a drink, while he was up. When he returns to his seat and sees that you're awake, he softly kisses your forehead. He says "Hey sleeping beauty, are you wanting something to eat or drink?" You just nod your head yes and he hands you a plate of food. You smile at him and say a quick "Thank you, Bails." He takes his seat next to you and warps an arm around your shoulder. His other one is holding his own plate of food and a new drink is resting on the end table next to his seat. Soon you guys finish your plates and your team scores a few more points. At the middle of the 9th inning, your teams are tied once again, you and Bailey are at the edge of your seats, watching as his team ends up getting three more points and soon after, the game ends with his team winning by four points. He turns to you and says with a smile that slowly turned into a smirk "See I told you that, we would win, Darlin'." You just kiss his cheek, before grabbing both your plates and walking towards the kitchen to toss them. You reach the garbage can and toss the plates in, before turning around to start saying goodbye to your guests, who were slowly starting to pack their stuff up. As you turn around, you feel arms snake around you and you instantly smile. You say "Bails, we have to say goodbye to our guests and clean up a bit." He lets go of you and starts saying his goodbyes to his friends. You do the same with your friends and then you guys say goodbye to each of your families, before long they all leave. As soon as you shut the front door and lock it, he has his arms wrapped around you once again. You smile at him and say "You really can't keep your hands off me, can you?" He smiles cheekily at you and asks "Is that a problem, Darlin' ?" You just laugh and say "Not as long, as you can still help me clean up the living room and keep your hands off me long enough to do so." You get out of his grasp and start to run towards the kitchen. Bailey takes off after you and yells "Oh yeah, wanna bet on that, Darlin'?" You grab a trash bag and start to throw the remaining trash in it, while saying "You bet, I do, Bails." You both race to throw the trash into bags and take it outside. You guys are tied and are currently working on putting away all the food that was left out. Bailey is trying his hardest to stay focused, but you on the other hand are trying to distract him, because you had already finished putting away the food that was in front of you. He realized this as he noticed that you kept moving around the kitchen with Marley following you like a shadow, and trying to get his attention away from the food that was sitting on the counter in front of him. He quickly put the food away because he didn't want to keep you waiting any longer and grabbed your waist, taking you by complete surprise. He then moves, so that he is now standing right in front of you, with his arms resting on either side of you. He says to you "Are you done being bored yet, Darlin'? You really are my worst distraction and I'm still a bit upset about earlier when you kept moving away from me." You look at him and say "Let me make it up to you then, Bails." You kiss him lightly before you take out your phone and put some music on. You say to him "Would you like to dance with me for a bit, Bails and accept it as an apology for earlier?" He pretends to think about it for a moment, before grabbing your hand with one of his hands and placing his other one on your waist. He says "I'll think about it and get back to you on that later, Darlin'." You say before laughing and smirking at him, "Uh...huh sure, you will Bails." He smiles at you and kisses your cheek, before he takes the lead in a slow dance to your song. He gently dips you in his arms and kisses your lips, as the song fades away into silence.