Chapter 3: Ignoring Her

Raven's POV

I just finish changing my bed sheets.

I am on my way to meet everyone outside the house. We're having breakfast in our garden.

My dad wave his hand for me to follow him.

Both uncle Michael and aunt Sandy greeted me warmly. Simon stood in front of me and gave me a warm hug.

"Hi beautiful.. nice to meet you." He says.

I smile at his compliment.

"You're growing too fast little Simon. It's nice to see you again." I say while I mess up his hair.

"Just give me a few years, I'll grow even taller."

"Did you know I used to help your sister change your diapers before?" I tease him harmlessly.

His cheeks growing pink. Everyone laughs and I smile while he return to his seat.

My sight landed on Maddison who was staring back at me.

I immediately turn my attention away from her.

I try to take a seat next to my father but my mom took it before I had the chance.

"Raven why don't you sit over there? There's still unoccupied seat next to Maddie." My mom pointed at the seat on the other side right next to Maddison.

I guess that's better than sitting across from her.

I walk slowly to the other side and with my continuous bad luck, my sister claim the seat.

I sigh quietly.

I have no other choice but to sit on the last vacant chair.

"Good morning Ven.." she greeted me when I sat in front of her.

I can see Klea watching us.

"Morning.." I force out.

"Good morning guys! By the way Maddie. You mention about enrolling today?" It was my sister who was friendly enough to engage a conversation with her.

I stood up to get some cereal and milk.

I don't normally eat breakfast anymore. But since my mom force me to join the table, I have no choice but to find something to eat.

When I came back, everyone is having a little chat on their own.

My sister acknowledged my presence and smile at me.

I didn't bother glancing at Maddison.

It's making me feel awkward just being on the same table with her.

My lewd wet dream from last night is still very fresh in my memory.

I touch my lips again.

"It felt so real.." I whisper to myself.

"Oh Raven honey.. There's plenty of food on the table. Why are you only eating cereal?" Aunt Sandy ask while taking a closer look on my bowl of cereal.

Everyone's attention was on me now.

I can feel Maddison's gaze as well.