Chapter 7: Just A Movie

Raven's POV

Maddison and I have been riding together for four days now.

She's been a lot more eager to have a conversational exchanges with me.

She would open some random stuff and ask me about topics from our lessons or whatever she comes up to.

I decide to stop ignoring her cause it gets more awkward when it's too silent and I don't like it.

We are very civil and sometimes I forgot that I am still mad at her.

I mean, wait.. I'm not mad.

No..

I can't have those..

Any type of feelings are prohibited. Whether it's a positive or negative feeling, it's not allowed.

"Raven." Vicky call my attention while poking my shoulder.

"Yes?"

"Ethan told me you have other plans this weekend?" She ask.

Oh I almost forgot about it.

"Yes, how would you know?"

"Ethan told me you're not joining them on Saturday. Why?"

"I have some family outing. It's Simon's birthday." I answer casually.

"Simon? Who's that?" She ask frowning a bit.

"Maddison's younger brother. Have I not told you about him?"

She shake her head.

"Is he cute?" She ask curiously.

"He's only turning eight. I mean I guess so..  but way too young for you obviously." I reply.

She slap my forehead playfully.

"Gosh Rave.. I'm not asking for that reason." She says oh so quickly.

I just laugh at her cuteness.

"If you say so.." I playfully tease.

"I'm serious." She says. "Where are you guys going?" She ask again.

"Probably the usual.. Ugh, I don't even want to go now that you mention it." I say while already picturing how awkward and triggering it will be.

Our family lakehouse that we used to go to every time we had a trip.

"Why? What's the usual?"

"Just an old lakehouse.. It's our very old vacation house. Nothing exciting there trust me." I said.

"But it does sound exciting. Why haven't you brought me there hmp?" She ask while lightly lunching my shoulder.

I move away and shield myself from her punches though it doesn't really hurt.

"I got to go. Professor Larry still wants to talk to me." I say after I stood up.