Chapter 1 pt2. An interesting surprise.

Angel flipped through the book.. she found herself very.. into it. There was so much going on.. "You know you're so good on writing books. it's ridiculous.." Angel couldn't get her head out of that book. "Well, I just think of random situations and.. turn it into some romance story." Jesse was writing down some things for another book. But his music career was also in hand. He needed a lot of things that he genuinely was not prepared for. "Ugh.. this is stupid." He mumbled to himself, slapping his own face, and sighed like an idiot. Angel was still cooped up in the book. She didn't have much care for anything else.. only because of a certain part.. popped up. "Oh my.." Angel's face turned pink, and she covered her mouth slightly with her palm. "What? What is it.." Jesse leaned forward. He wanted to know what she was. " Oh mying " about. As he read some parts of it, he laughed. "What are you into that or something?" Jesse said, leaning back in his chair.. Angel scoffed. "Oh, shut up. You're just trying to be mean." Jesse's voice got a tad bit soft. "No, that's a genuine question." Angel looked at him. Her face quickly turned red. She buried her face in the books. "Well, I mean, I guess.." Jesse moved the book away from her face. "You guess..?" Angel leaned back and swallowed down the nervousness. "Uhm.. yea, I'm into this kind of stuff.." Angel said quietly. Jesse looked at her. "You're fun to tease. Are your clothes dry?" Angel looked down at her shirt. "Yeah, dry enough, so.. I'm gonna head home." She was rushing. She grabbed some of the books Jesse said she could have. She looked outside. It was still fucking raining. "Ugh.. I'm not going outside like that. Can't you drive me home?" Jesse laughed. "Gas is expensive. You got the money for it?" Angel rolled her eyes and then sat down. "Guess I'm stuck in here until the rain stops." Angel went back to reading her books. Jesse looked at her. He's never met a woman who actually treated him like a person.. Jesse smiled to himself and went back to writing books.

...

About a couple of hours later. Angel was sleeping.. how do you sleep sitting up? Jesse looked down at her. He had put all his stuff away and decided to pick her up and take her to his room. It's not like it was weird or anything.. she was just sleeping.. he wasn't gonna make her sleep on the couch. He walked to his room and closed the door behind him.. he then walked to his bed and laid her down.. He looked at her.. her shirt seemed to be unbuttoned. "How the hell?" He was about to button her shirt up.. but what if she wakes up and then assumes something.. he thought to himself.. but then if he doesn't.. she would think that he was trying to see something. "Ugh, this is so frustrating." He said to himself. He looked at her carefully.. looking at her unbuttoned shirt. How is this fair.. He sighed and then looked at Angel's face. She is really gorgeous.. Jesse has no idea why he didn't see it before.. was it because of the fucking lighting? Whatever.. Angel is beautiful.. Jesse leaned closer to her, removing a hair strip from her face. He looked at her lips.. he caressed them with his thumb slightly. "Fuck.. no" Jesse couldn't admit to himself that he actually likes this girl.. but they just met. You can't fall for someone you just met. Right?..

...

Jesse was in the bathroom pacing back and forth. "No way.. that's ridiculous. Why would I like her?" He looked at himself in the mirror and then closed his eyes. Maybe if- BOOM.. Images of Angel in his head. Angel tied up.. Angel naked. Angel's lips. Jesse opened his eyes.. He had a blank look on his face. Maybe he just hasn't had action for a minute.. He looked down at his crotch.. he was rock hard. "Wow.." He pulled down his pants, revealing a nice .. sizeable cock. (8 inch 😊) The tip was already wet. Precum was already leaking .. this is embarrassing. Jesse grabbed his cock and stroked it slowly. Thinking of Angel.. "My god, she would look good in lingerie.." Jesse thought to himself. He continued to jerk his shit off.. he grabbed the bottom of his shirt and put it to his mouth, biting on it. After a few minutes, he felt himself on the edge of release.. "Fuck.." Just as soon as Jesse was about to cum all over the fucking mirror he heard a knock on the door. He jumped and stopped. "Jesse..? I have to use the bathroom. Can you hurry up?" Jesse felt shameful. He was devastated.. "Oh my god, I'm a horrible person." Jesse was thinking of a lot of things.. "Yea, yea.." Jesse grabbed some tissue wiping off the precum. He threw the tissue in the toilet and then flushed it. He washed his hands and then walked out of the bathroom.. as he was walking to the bedroom, he felt so guilty. He was doing the walk of shame. "The hell is wrong with me.." He thought. He then walked to his bed and then grabbed a pillow slapping his face with it. "Fuck.. this is so dumb." Jesse got up and left his bedroom. He walked to the kitchen to grab some wine just to cool down a bit.. He drunk the whole bottle.. he felt so horrible.

...

Angel stepped out of the bathroom. She walked to the bedroom and didn't see Jesse. She stood in the doorway. "Jesse?" Just as she was about to look for him she felt big warm hands wrap around her waist.. "Yeaaaaa..?" Jesse said in her ear. Angel could feel his breath which sent shivers down her spine.. she could also smell wine. "What the hell. Are you drunk?" Angel asked, looking back at him. "Whaaaattt nooooo.." Jesse made her walk forward towards the bed. He then pushed her on the bed and pinned her down. "You're.. ruining me." Jesse said lowly.. Angel looked at him, shocked and flustered. "Excuse me..?" "I think I like you.. Angel." Angel's face turned into a bright pink. She then looked around.. "You're only saying things like that because you're drunk.." Jesse looked at her shirt.. He looked at her lips. Angel looked down at his crotch and then got even more flustered. "JESSE-" Jesse then grabbed her and kissed her. He shoved his tongue in her mouth. Angel couldn't really pull back. She held onto his arms and did her best. "Mmh-.. wait -" Angel tried to talk or even mumble so he could listen to her. Jesse grabbed her waist, holding onto her like never before. He then broke the kiss and looked at her. Her face was red.. her lips looked plump and perky. He wished he could kiss them all day.. He cupped her cheek and kissed her again. Angel felt a surge of desire rush through her. She then deepened the kiss, trapping his lips between hers. Jesse started to take his belt off, still cupping her cheek and kissing her.. all of a sudden. He fell to the side and passed out. Angel sat up quickly. Still flustered but also pissed. "Oh, come on.." Angel tried to shake him. But some minutes later, she gave up. She laid down and turned her back on him. She was so flustered and turned on.. "How could he just pass out like that.." Angel thought. She then realized that Jesse did all of this because he was drunk. She was never gonna actually have love. It was just some misunderstanding..

...

Morning arose. Jesse woke up and then turned to see Angel gone. But there was a note. Jesse picked it up and read it. "Hey Jesse. I left early since I had to get to work. I gave you back your clothes and washed mine.. I want to apologize for what happened last night. Things were said, and things happened. But I can't wait to see you again."

Sincerely, Angel.

"Fuck maybe I scared her off.." Jesse said mumbling to himself. He wasn't trying to.. he just found it really hard to confess to someone. Especially to someone he just met. "Maybe Angel wanted me to go further.." He thought. Jesse did confess, though.. but she didn't want to believe him because he was " drunk." Jesse knows how to control himself.. it was 1 bottle. You need at least 5 bottles to get him drunk. Jesse decided he was gonna see Angel.. and actually talk to her about his feelings.. They just met. "But Angel did kiss me back.. so maybe she likes me."