Chapter 2 pt2. wait a week.

Day 4

"Is she okay?" "Dude, I don't know." "Angel!" Sam cried out. Angel opened her eyes, half lid. "Whaaaattt..?" Max sighed in relief. "I thought I killed her." Sam looked at Max. "Bro, nobody can be that good at making out. What else did you guys do in there?" Angel was confused. "First of all. Where the hell am I?" Angel thought in her head. "Nothing.. I just teased her. It's not like we fucked." Sam slapped her face. "We should've never let Angel play." Angel looked around, still lost and confused. "What are you guys talking about?" Sam looked at Angel. "Girl.. you made out with Max and nearly had sex with him." Angel's heart.. fell to her ass. "What..?" Sam looked at Max and slapped the back of his head. "Fucking idiot." Angel started panicking. "Oh my god.. I'm a horrible girlfriend. I can't believe it. I'm such a horrible person." Sam grabbed Angel's hands. "Well, I mean- we we're all drunk besides Jason. I'm pretty sure you didn't mean it." Angel looked at Max, who had seemed to be guilty. "Listen, Angel, we didn't do anything like that we just made out.. the only thing I touch was.." Max pointed to her chest. Angel looked at Sam and started crying. "Oh- my poor baby.." Sam said, reassuring her. "Well, you know we have to tell Jesse, right?" Angel sat up straight. Her eyes widened. "No, we can't- I've already lied to him, and he probably doesn't even like me anymore." Angel's face turned red. She didn't want Jesse to know, but she also had to tell him at some point. It's what makes a good relationship. Angel looked around for her phone. "Where's my phone." Sam looked off to the side. "Uhm.. right there." Sam grabbed it and handed it to her. Angel looked at some messages.