Chapter 4. Make love..

Angel laid on the bed.. she felt so flustered and embarrassed. "Mmh.." As Angel was laying down, she then heard the front door. She jumped and sat up quickly.. she then got a bit nervous. "Angel? What this?" Jesse asked, taking off his shoes by the door. Angel got up.. she then walked out of the room. She walked to the living room and saw Jesse. His eyes widened. "Angel.. -" Angel walked up to him and looked at his lips. "I wanted to apologize for what I said earlier. So I wanted to give you a gift." Angel used her finger to trail from his chest to his hand. She grabs his hand and puts it to her ass. Jesse felt a surge of desire rush through him. "So you did all of this to apologize?" Jesse said, looking down at her with anticipation. "You look so fucking good in this.." He said slapping her ass slightly. "I did all of this for you.." Angel said with a smile. Jesse picked her up and kissed her. Angel kissed him back. Jesse then walked to the room and laid Angel down on the bed. He got on top of her. Still kissing her. Both tongues tangled.. Angel lifted her legs up. Jesse grabbed them and put them on his shoulder. "God.. you look so fucking good. I could eat you up.." Jesse said, kissing her thighs.. His cock hardened. It already was when Angel walked up to him. "Oh yea?" Angel said, challenging him.. "Well, I'm pretty sure your mom always said to finish your food, right?" Jesse chuckled a bit. "Mhm.." He took his belt off and set it to the side. He pulled his pants down and continued to kiss Angel's thighs. He positioned himself between his legs. "Angel.. if you really want to make it up to me.. prove it." Angel slowly took off her panties. Jesse grabbed his cock and positioned it to her pussy hole. He then shoved his cock inside. Angel arched her back and wrapped her legs around him. Jesse thrusted into her continually. Jesse held onto her legs squeezing them. He pounded into her feeling everything. "Mmh.. you feel so fucking good..~" Angel pulled on the covers. She looked around Jesse. Jesse looked at her. They both looked at eachother.. Jesse held her hands and leaned forward to kiss her. He deepened the kiss and bit her tongue. Angel moaned softly. She tightened up. Jesse moaned and then broke the kiss. He became more rough. "Shit.." Jesse then spread her legs far apart. He slammed into her like it was nothing. "You're mine. Understand me?" Jesse said scratching her legs a little. Angel arched her back and rolled her eyes. Jesse grabbed her breats and squeezed them. He used his fingers to pinch them. Jesse smiled and looked at her with desire. "You gonna leave?" Angel gasped and closed her legs. Jesse spread them apart again. She shook her head "N-.. no~" Jesse pulled out slowly and thrusted back in. He was going slow yet extremely deep. It made Angel feel as if she was about to melt. "Ahh..!~" Angel moaned and started to tear up. "Plus.. who's gonna fuck you like I do hm?" Jesse said lowly and with seduction in his voice. He sped up and started rubbing her clit. Angel felt overwhelmed. She closed her legs and started whining. Jesse then slapp her thigh which caused her to open her legs again. Jesse then grabbed her hands and continued to fuck her brains out. Angel whimpered and got more teary. "No.. body~" Angel said quietly. "Mhm.. who can make you feel like this?" Angel looked at Jesse and tried to talk.. she mouthed the words and spoke slightly.. "you.." Jesse leaned forward and bit her neck. He bit her all the way down to her breasts, leaving marks and bruises. Angel cried out in pain and tried moving her hands. Jesse then picked her up and hugged her. "Now ride me like I'm your's baby.." Angel got flustered and embarrassed. She leaned forward. She put her face in his shoulder and rode him. Bouncing on his cock. She moaned louder. He was alot deeper now. Jesse held her waist and thrusted into her while she rode him. Angel threw her head back and scratched his back. Jesse groaned and felt Angel tight up around him. Angel looked at him and whined. Jesse then looked at her and kissed her neck and her cheek. "Look at you.. so pretty." Angel blushed and felt herself about to cum. She tried getting off but Jesse kept her still. He pounded into her and Angel stopped moving. All she did was cry out and moan. "Angel.. don't you have something to say?" Jesse said still fucking her like crazy. Angel couldn't talk. She couldn't really see straight. "Im- so .. sorry~" Jesse smiled and continued to ravage her. Angel then closed her legs and gasped. She felt her orgasm about to hit like a bitch. She came and shook. She started trembling.. "Damn girl.." Jesse laughed. He picked her up and grabbed the belt that was by the pillow. He then walked to the dining room. He turned her over and bent her over the table. He pulled out and then looked at her. "I gotta finish my food right?" Jesse then shoved his cock back inside. Filling Angel up completely. He folded the belt to make it more thick. He pounded into her and held one of her arms behind her back. Angel moaned and cried out in pain. Jesse slapped her ass with the belt and slapped Angel's ass with it. Angel jolted up and started squirming. She tightened up and Jesse looked at her with satisfaction. As he continued to fuck the shit out of her Jesse got a call. "Fuck why does everyone seem to call when we're having fun." Jesse grabbed his phone that was on the table. "Who is it..?" Jesse said still pounding the shit out of Angel. "Ahh..- fuck..~" Angel moaned. Jesse smiled. "Oh .. it's you. What do you want?" Angel moaned and rolled her eyes. Jesse then pulled her hair and continued to fuck her silly. "You want money?.. wow your down in the dumps hm?" Jesse lifted up Angel's leg and put it on the table holding it up. He slammed into her causing her to shake everytime. "Well.. you know you shouldn't have done-" Jesse stopped talking when Angel started moving herself. Moving back and forth and tightened up. Jesse then hung up quickly and put his phone down. "Fuck.. what are you.. doing?" Angel didn't like that Jesse was on the phone. This was her time. Jesse then grabbed Angel's waist and sat down on a chair. Angel backed up and held onto the table. She started riding him and moaning like crazy. Jesse moaned and let go of her waist a bit. "Whats gotten into you..?" Angel didn't say anything. She rode him and scratched the table. "Haa.. ahh~" Angel rode him faster. Making sure both felt pleasure. Jesse felt himself about to cum. He tried to lift Angel up. "Wait..- Angel.." Jesse started moan high pitched. He then continued to try and lift Angel up. Angel, on the other hand, didn't want to stop.. she loved this moment and wished it could be like this forever. When Jesse was about to cum. He lifted Angel up completely, and Angel gasped. Jesse then came on her ass and her back. He gasped and leaned back. "Fuck Angel.." Angel looked back at him and smiled. "Can we keep going..?~" Angel looked at Jesse with a pleaded and begging expression. Jesse looked at her and smiled. "God. You're really .. into it, hm?" Angel smiled. "Does that mean yes?.." Jesse then grabbed Angel and turned her over. He picked her up and walked to the bathroom. He set her on the counter and smiled. "Angel.. if you really want to do this. We'd fuck all night. All day. You won't get a hint of sleep.. you won't even be able to fucking walk. I'll make sure you don't. Do you really want to do this, Angel? " Jesse said, looking at her with anticipation, desire, and hunger in his eyes. Angel looked at him.. and then his lips.

She nodded.