Chapter 3 pt2. He's just a friend..

.. Angel woke up feeling weird and sore. She blinked a couple of times before sitting up. She looked around, and just as she made a small movement, her back ached. Her back was so sore that she didn't want to move. Her legs felt numb.. she then heard footsteps. She looked up to see Jesse. "Morning baby.." He smiled. Giving her some water. "Did you sleep well?" Angel looked at him pissed and flustered. "Good morning.. and I slept fine." Jesse smiled. He looked at the way her back was slouching. He then straightened her back. Which made Angel wince. "Ouch- Jesse, that hurts.." Jesse looked at her and gave her a kiss. "Lying to me hurt too.." Angel looked at the cup of water and looked at him. "I apologized.." Angel said, giving him puppy eyes and a voice that seemed as if she was about to cry. Jesse then immediately felt horrible. "Aw... babbyyy. "Jesse hugged her and smiled softly. "I'm sorry.." Angel smiled and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "It's okay.. I had fun last night anyway.. I just didn't expect so much.." Jesse looked at her and laughed. "Angel mon amour, that was nothing." Angel looked at him and then got nervous. "Trust me if I was that pissed.. you wouldn't be able to talk." Jesse rolled his eyes and then playfully teased Angel, messing with her hair.. Angel looked at Jesse. She was so happy she was with Jesse. He was the best. Angel smiled and grabbed Jesse's face. She then kissed him and kissed all over his face. Jesse laughed and tackled her. He put his hands on her waist and kissed her while having her lay down on the bed. The two made out for a minute until Angel got a phone call. Jesse groaned and sat up. He looked at her phone with a bitch face and then rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. Angel smiled and then picked up her phone. "Hello?" .. Jesse was listening to the conversation. "Oh hey, Max." Angel laughed and then looked at Jesse for a second. "I'm sure he wouldn't mind. Yea, you guys can come over.." Jesse looked at Angel and tried snatching the phone. "Yea.. alright, see you. " Angel smiled and hung up. Jesse looked at her phone and then back at her. "Who's coming.." Angel looked at Jesse. "Sam and her boyfriend.. and Max and his girlfriend.." Jesse groaned. "I don't want max to fucking touch you.. thats all I really care about." Angel sighed. "Max won't. Can you behave?" Jesse looked at her. "Depends. Am I gonna get something in return?" Angel thought for only a second. "We can have sex once everyone leaves.." Jesse looked at his fingers. "No.." Angel then looked surprised. "Oh? So you dont..?" "No, I do I just.. want it to be fun. It's not like it already isn't. I just want it to be more fun." Jesse sounds like a little kid.. Angel laughed. "Alright, I'll think of something."