Chapter 3 pt 3. He's just a friend..

Angel found herself struggling. Jesse was licking her from the inside out. It was really hard. Max then laid down and went back to sleep.. Angel then moved the cover to look down at Jesse. "We could've got caught.." Angel said, moving Jesse's head. "Did you like it, though?" Angel covered her face and then nodded. "It was.. really good." Jesse smiled. He sat up and licked his lips. "You know you taste so fucking good." Angel looked at him and just looked away. She felt so embarrassed, but it wasn't a bad thing.. she pulled her panties and shorts up. She'd have to get in the shower in the morning.. she then looked at Jesse, and he pulled up his pants as well. He then laid down next to Angel and cuddled up next to her. Angel put her leg around his and hugged him. They both fell asleep in eachothers arms.

Morning arose. Everyone left early and Angel woke up on the bed. Jesse cleaned up and had everyone leave. Angel sat up and yawned. She looked around and then got up. She walked to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. She then turned the shower on. She walked out of the bathroom and went back to the room to grab some clothes. Just as she was about to walk away, she got a call. She picked it up, and it was Max. "Hi Max! How are you.." Angel said with a smile. Jesse then walked into the room and gave her a hug from behind. "You want to hang out?" Angel said, looking at the wall. "Sure, I dont mind." Angel then hung up and smiled. She set her phone down and then looked back at Jesse. "You're hanging with Max again..?" Angel turned around and looked at him. "Yea.." Jesse got pouty. "You're always with him.. why can't you just stay with me?" Angel looked at the bed. "I'm always with you.. plus I have you know- friends .. I can't just stay with you all day." Jesse then let go of her." But everytime your with Max he ends up putting his hands on you. As if you want him to." Angel looked at him and got a bit annoyed. "It's not my fault we end up drinking. Plus Sam is always there to stop us." Jesse crossed his arms. "And if Sam isnt?" Angel scoffed. "Do you not trust me or something?" Jesse looked her up and down. "When you drink I dont. Plus why the hell does Max want to hang out with you so much? He should have other friends unless he's just lonely." Angel looked at him pissed. "Stop talking shit. It doesn't matter if he does or not. Plus he has a girlfriend." Jesse just looked at her. "Anything could happen." Angel then looked at the floor. "My god Jesse. You're such a child. I can't stay with you forever." Jesse raised his eyebrow. He felt his heart break. Angel then looked at him, realizing what she said. Before she could say anything, Jesse walked away to a guest room. (Jesse's house, btw) Angel sighed. "Shit- I should really think before I speak." Angel walked to the bathroom. She closed the door and got undressed. She wanted to apologize to Jesse, but she didn't have the words. "Fuck I'm so stupid.." she thought to herself. She got in the shower and washed up.. thinking about how she would be able to apologize to him.

...

Eventually, Angel tried her best to talk to Jesse throughout the day. But Jesse would flat out ignore her. Angel felt like giving up. It was around 2. Angel was dressed and ready. She then got her shoes and put on a jacket. She left the house and saw Max waiting for her. The two walked and talked. Angel didn't know how to tell Jesse how horrible she felt and how sorry she was. "Max, I wasn't trying to say that.." Angel looked down at the ground. She felt like shit. "Well.. maybe approach him in a different way, be straightforward." Angel looked at Max and smiled. "Well.. I could try." Max then grabbed Angel's hand and held it in his. He brought her hand up to his lips, and he kissed them. "I wish I could make you and Jesse be better. But I can't force anything." Max laughed. Angel looked at Max. "Max.. maybe no more of this type of effection.. only because.. it feels weird." Max then looked at her with complete understanding. "You got it. No more, " Angel smiled. "Thanks.."

While Angel and Max were walking, Angel was thinking about how she would apologize to Jesse. She didn't have a lot of ideas.. but she could still figure something out. "Should I get him a gift?" Max shook his head. "I mean, you can get whatever you want. But a gift is too simple." Angel knew he was right. But she's never done anything like this before, so it was just a bit difficult. She got a text on her phone. It was from Jesse.

Jesse: {I'm heading out. I have no idea where you are, but I need to grab some things from my manager.}

Angel: {Oh alright..}

Angel sighed. She then looked at Max. They were just walking around. They didn't go any place special. "Max.. I might go back to the house. I want to figure out what I could do to make it up to Jesse." Max shrugged. "Alright, have fun. I'll text you later, mk?" "Alright.. bye Max" Angel then turned around and walked away. As she was walking, she was thinking of a lot of ideas.. she walked and walked. Thinking and thinking. When she arrived at Jesse's house, she grabbed her key and went inside, closing the door and locking it. She walked to the room and changed into more comfortable things. She even searched up somethings to make him feel better. Then something.. popped up. Angel sat up and smiled uncontrollably. She got up and cleaned the house.. again. She found some candles in Jesse's office and set them all around the house. The bedroom, the living room, the dining room, and other places to. She turned all the lights off and then looked around for something.. she wanted to find some sort of rose petals. She got the fact that it was corny, but.. might be worth it. She then rummage through a lot of Jesse's things.. knowing that it would lead her to something. She then found some handcuffs ( kinky ass couple ) and some rose petals. She spread them all around the house. She had no idea when Jesse would be back, but hopefully, it wasn't anytime soon. Angel didn't have any lingerie, so she had to go get some.. she quickly put on some slippers and a jacket and left the house as fast as possible.

She made it to a store called.. "Love's deluxe." She felt embarrassed having to walk into a store like this.. as she walked in, she saw a lot of things.. sex toys, lingerie, lube, etc. She went in a lingerie section and started looking around for something. She wanted all of it. They looked really pretty.. she picked out a black one and a pink one. Something simple.. nothing dramatic. She bought them and quickly left the store to go back to Jesse's place..

After setting up everything, making everything look nice and romantic. Angel had to work on herself.. trying on lingerie was something new for her. She put on the black one first and looked in the mirror. "Oh.. wow."
She felt embarrassed and shocked she even had a body like that.. she didn't want to try the pink one on.. she walked into the room and laid on the bed. Embarrassed and shy for what was about to happen. She started over thinking a bit. "Would Jesse like this? Oh my god, I'm so corny." She then laid in the bed waiting. She wasn't gonna text Jesse. She wanted him to be surprised..

"I'm gonna make it up to him. No matter what.."