Chapter 2 pt 3. wait a week.

Jesse opened the message.. "Holy fuck." Jesse thought to himself. He quickly looked at the time. He should be home by tomorrow. "My god" Jesse was as hard as a rock. He got up and went into the airplane bathroom. He closed the door and unzipped his pants quickly. "Fuck Angel.. you're killing me." His cock sprung out. The tip was leaking with precum. Jesse looked at the picture and started stroking his shit. He groaned lowly, trying not to wake passengers. He thought of Angel.. he couldn't wait to go home. The more he thought about Angel, the more faster he would cum. Why was Angel torturing him. Angel was so fucking cute. Jesse possibly couldn't help himself. He looked at the mirror across from him and imagined what Angel would look like in front of him. Bent over.. back arched. "My fucking god.." Jesse was so close to cumming. He started shaking a bit. He's never met a woman who was so fucking hot. Especially one like Angel. "Shit.." Jesse started to moan a bit louder. He could control himself, but not when it came to angel.. Jesse closed his eyes, and then he shot his thick, warm load on his hands. He made sure it wouldn't go everywhere. His breathing was hitching. Jesse looked down and then grabbed a tissue and wiped himself. "Ugh shit what is wrong with me." Jesse got himself together and walked out of the bathroom and went back to his seat. Jesse wanted to go home so fucking bad.