Wattpad Original
There are 4 more free parts

Ch. 26: This man is mine

"We'll take whatever room is available," Knox told the front desk at the the closest, nicest looking hotel on their drive home. Anthony didn't even need a decent place to do all the indecent things he wanted to do with this man.

Knox hadn't let go of Anthony yet like Anthony was his favorite book, and he couldn't put him down. Knox thanked the front desk and didn't hesitate for the elevator. Knox turned around, drawing Anthony inside like the deepest part of the ocean and Anthony had no choice but to sink into him. Anthony threw his arms around Knox's shoulders, lifting himself up to Knox's lips. It was like he waited longer than just today for this kiss, like he was waiting his whole life for it. All that waiting accumulated to this, Knox's breath grazing his face, his big warm hands running up and down his body, and the way the taste of his kiss burned the tip of Anthony's tongue.

"We have to stop meeting like this," Anthony joked, glancing at Knox's face with a smile before burying himself in his neck. Even without biting the skin, he tasted so good.

"You might not have noticed it," Knox said in that lower register that made all of Anthony's butterflies shiver in anticipation. Anthony had never gotten hard over someone's voice, but if this man kept whispering against his ear, brushing the fabric over his ass, Anthony might come undone and burst in the elevator.

"I have been chasing you around since the moment we met." Knox brought their lips back together, in between his deep growl of a voice, "I'd be happy to fuck you anytime, anywhere. Gladly." He smiled into the next kiss, stealing all the air from Anthony's lungs as he hiked Anthony up, and Anthony wrapped his legs around him, rolling his hips into Knox.

Whispering, Anthony grabbed Knox's face and dared the future king. "Fuck me, then."

Knox had never grinned wider, his tongue sweeping the top of his teeth like he was going to swallow him whole at that very moment.

The door to the elevator opened and Anthony hopped down, getting his hand dragged by Knox racing down the hall so fast they wouldn't show up on the hotel camera feed. They barge through the room door and Knox swept his arm around Anthony, bringing him closer and erasing as much space between them as possible with their clothes still on. He kissed Anthony over and over, deeper and harder, and more desperate than the last until Anthony's lips tingled.

"Should I—?" Anthony asked when his back hit the bed and Knox found his mouth again. He smiled, grabbing Knox's face, but even if he broke the kiss, he didn't let Knox go far. "Knox?"

Knox lifted off the bed, taking his shirt off and Anthony lost the words because talk was cheap when Anthony's eyes could feast on Knox's chest, when he could use his hands to touch that body.

"Not tonight." Knox shook his head. "Tonight, it's all about you." Pushing Anthony back onto the bed, Knox crawled to him again and threatened, "This whole time, I'm concerned you've been under the impression I don't think about you as much as you've been thinking about me. If I could repay just a little of what you've given me tonight, then I'll be more than satisfied."

Knox pulled Anthony's shirt, lifting it over his head and tossing it to the side. Anthony couldn't hide his excitement. There was too much to stuff down. It was exploding out of him. He laughed nervously.

Knox smiled and with fire flicking behind his eyes, he took a moment of appreciation to gaze at Anthony. His attention lingered and everywhere he looked burned Anthony's skin.

Just as the nerves kicked in, Knox kissed him, dragging his mouth down Anthony's neck, pressing kisses against his skin as his fingers deftly took apart his button up.

"It couldn't have just been anybody, Anthony," Knox stated with all the conviction in the world. "It only works out this well because it's you. This wouldn't be happening if you weren't... well," Knox smiled. "Exactly the way you are."