Wattpad Original
There are 3 more free parts

Ch. 27: You're early?

As vampires, their lives were always shrouded in winter. Vampires were cold, clammy creatures and yet, Anthony experienced the warmth of the sun when he was with Knox. The heat from his blush, the heat from Knox's stare, the warmth spilling over them from the shower head, and the blood spilling down Anthony's throat. It was overwhelming, all-consuming, the shower water pouring over him while Knox's hands were all over his body, still over his body and just going back over all the places he explored the night before.

Anthony held onto Knox tightly, counting down from ten to remind himself of his own mind. He was going to stop drinking from Knox, no matter how sweet he was, even though his blood spilled life and warmth back into his veins.

Knox turned Anthony around, deciding when he was going to detach before him, but they weren't far apart for long. Anthony wiped his mouth with the length of his arm and the spilled over blood went down the drain. Knox waited for no one, thrusting inside of Anthony and Anthony gasped, dropping his head between his shoulders, letting the water drip from his hair. Knox splayed his hand out on Anthony's back, gripping his waist and slamming into him. Every thrust had the booming power of a pounding base, and Anthony gripped his cock, unable to take it.

Anthony trembled, feeling that first sweet thrill of pleasure fly through his body. Knox cursed as Anthony tightened around him, but that didn't slow Knox down. Everything was hot, the water, their bodies, his breath, and every inch of Anthony was slick. He stroked up his shaft faster, even when it was too much, too sensitive to handle, until he shuddered and broke the seal and his ecstasy spilled throughout his body as his voice bounced around the bathroom.

If this was going to be every morning with Knox, Anthony was going to go to bed early every single night.

***

"How crazy is my hair?" Anthony asked, getting out of the car. He couldn't stop fussing with his curls. Back at the hotel, they had to use the hair dryers there and then, air dry the rest. Anthony must look like the top of a broccoli stalk. They still wore the same clothes from yesterday, rolling back up to the Lavigne estate.

"It's cute," Knox said, walking around the car to meet Anthony. He put his arm around Anthony's shoulders, bringing him in so he could kiss his mess of curls. "I've never seen it so poofy."

Anthony elbowed him, but when Knox snapped away, Knox pulled himself back to Anthony's side. Knox laughed again. "What? I like seeing you in different ways. It makes me feel closer to you, like I'm getting to know you more."

"By that logic, I'm allowed to shave your head and we'll become best friends."

"It's always the most dramatic option with you," Knox muttered, still amused, and yet Anthony didn't pull away. They walked together into the castle and, just as Anthony went for the stairs, Knox grabbed his hand and kept him there. "Wait," Knox said, "I have one more surprise."

Anthony's eyebrows raised. "Really? Well, I'll let you have this one."

Anthony let Knox drag him, leading him towards the ballroom, where their wedding took place in only a few days. Anthony actually liked the idea of seeing whatever monstrous decor Johanna chose. This way, he could take the surprise away and manage his expression to look either natural or he could muster up the creativity to act impressed.

Knox put his hand on the knob, glancing back at Anthony with those sparkly blue eyes. "Ready?"

"Let's see it," Anthony said and steeled himself, knowing he could make fun of it in front of Knox. Knox opened the door and Anthony held his breath, walking in with Knox, but Anthony froze right at the door.

Everything had changed.

They had replaced the white chairs with warm tone woods, all varied in cuts and designs. The runner was a mix of dinner rugs. The candelabras were more vintage with earth toned wicks. Everything looked like they plucked it from time put here for them.