I

Waking up, bloody red light shinned through the dark room. She stood up, looking around. There were endless hallways, filled with the light representing the blood. Her breath hitched. She turned around and around, and she walked and walked. She ran, and she stopped.

She saw a figure, a figure who wore uniform, awfully familiar to her. Behind her stood someone else. Gulping, she took a step, and another one. She almost flinched when the girl who stood between her and the one she was looking for suddenly disappeared.

"Lee Yoonseo."

《♡》

Hong Chaeyeon's eyes fluttered open. She looked around, her eyes landing on yeonsoo. Whatever she saw felt was weird, weirdy real. She looked at joonhee beside her, who slept peacefully. She then looked at her watch, realising she slept for 5 minutes. Shrugging off the dream, she plugged in her airpods in her ears, listening to music.

Trying to sleep once again didn't work. Letting out a sigh, she just closed her eyes after glancing at the back, towards the others who were playing mafia games unnecessarily loudly. The frustration visible on her face. Her failed attempts to sleep didn't go unnoticed by someone who himself didn't realise he was staring at her.

Whispering something in his mates ear, "Hey!" Seungbin suddenly yelled. "Ko Kyungjun is trying to sleep! Keep quiet!" He once again continued his yells. Of course, everyone noticed, and everyone heard the low whispered complaints and murmers about kyungjuns mighty behaviour from the ones who just got scolded.

"Hey, Class rep." Jin-ha called out slowly, making chaeyeon open her eyes, looking at him annoyed. "Tell them to be quiet." Jin-ha requested to class representative all smiley, taking out one of her airpords from her ear. "They're quiet." She said before continuing what she was doing.

"Hey, let her." Kyungjun whisper towards the jin-ha lad, which went unheard by chaeyeon. Almost everyone was aware of chaeyeon disliking towards her position. They knew how her mother had paid the school to let her be one of the three representatives in school.

Her rivalry with Somi came along with such. Somi had her reasons clear why she didn't, won't, and never will like chaeyeon. She wasn't aware of chaeyeon feelings, but it was obvious joon-hee had some kind of interest in her. Chaeyeon had always been considered prettier, more nice, and just overall intelligent. And as if that wasn't enough.

Somi's hopeless attempts to get chaeyeon's position as class representative to get closer to joonhee went in vain. It hurt her in many ways, which caused her to hurt chaeyeon in many ways.

Somi hated every hair on chaeyeon's body, and the latter was well aware. 𝘕𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥, 𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘪. Somi hated to admit it. But they were right, she was so cool, she was so pretty, she was intelligent. But that didn't mean she herself wasn't.

School bus reached its destination. As per the rules, no one was to get out until the class teacher, class representative, and the two presidents got out. As they did, chaeyeon took the roll call, hating every bit of it. Heoyool still hadn't come out. Heoyool was known as the prankster, the class clown.

Chaeyeon found his pranks completely stupid. But she'd be lying to say his childishness, and the other's reaction didn't make her smile. It was like some kind of entertainment to them. Not wanting to give heoyool what he wanted. Chaeyeon stood her ground patiently, and soon a pouting heoyool came out. "Heoyool," she said, marking her register and walking away.

"Here, Mr Park. Roll calls done." Chaeyeon handed the register to their teacher before going back to get her luggage. She glanced around, her eyes wanting to find that one guy. She lightly smiled once she saw him beside her. "Need help?" He asked. "I'm good -" he didn't let her finish before taking out her luggage. She smiled.