V

Everyone was out ready to track. Chaeyeon stood with a worried yeonseo. "I want to go too." Yeonseo suddenly let's out. "You stay here, take care of them." Chaeyeon said. But yeonseo kept on insisting. "Yeonseo, there needs to be someone taking care of the place. You're the only one to be trusted." Hearing chaeyeon's explanation, yeonseo calmed down a bit, thinking about their side of view.

Turning around towards the group, that was about time hike chaeyeon started, "junhee, lead the way. I'll stay behind just to be careful." Chaeyeon advises which everyone agreed but, "No, I think hyunho is more athletic he should lead the way." Junhee said. Everyone looked towards hyunho for agreement.

"I don't mind." He said, "Okay, everyone, walk one by one, don't hold onto one another. Be careful and take your time. No pushing." Chaeyeon said, looking at somi towards the end, as those words were meant for someone awfully self-centered, person like somi.

"Let's go." Junhee said, cutting the tension between the girls. He was glad he was the class president. Otherwise, he wondered what would've happened between the two. "Be careful." Yeonseo said, looking at chaeyeon, who gave her a smile.

Everyone went, obliging to the rules. Everyone knew they were in a situation with no adult, and if their class president or representative were telling them something, they had to stick with it. Because in such a case, they are the leaders.

Everyone continued their small conversations, and junhee and chaeyeon were a bit behind but in sight of the group. "It's weird." Chaeyeon suddenly stated. "What?" Junhee asks. "Mafia game. Everyone got a role. Some are citizens, some are doctors, some are police... and some are mafia." Chaeyeon states her thoughts.

Junhee looks at her her confused, which makes her continue. "Mafia killed juwon. It was announced." Chaeyeoh said, turning on a switch in junhee's mind. "So you mean, one of us killed him..?" He asked, putting his words as gently as possible, receiving a nod from chaeyeon. "But he was a mafia. Why would mafia kill another one?" Junhee asks, curious.

"You saw what happens when someone breaks the rules. In the mafia game, there is the rule of mafia killing someone every night. What if they didn't want to do it? I mean, it's a shock. Why would someone want to kill their fellow? He must've... died because of breaking the rules." Chaeyeon said.

It was really bothering her. There were many other things in her mind to put out. But right now, it didn't seem the right moment. She should once she gets back, junhee, who heard this, felt himself thanking God for having chaeyeon here. Realising where her famous nickname came from.

"Let's talk about it later, with others." Junhee said once, realising the group ahead stopped. Hyunho stayed down whilst his friend got up and helped the others up. Nahee was about to go next but slipped and rolled down, and everyone yelled. "Nahee!" Everyone heived a sigh of relief, realising she stopped and didn't hit the white line.

Hyunho was quick to sit down next to her along with chaeyeon, junhee stood beside chaeyeon. Hyunho held nahee's foot, moving it around only for nahee to yell in pain. "I think she sprained her ankle." Chaeyeon, let's out, making hyunho and others turn to look at the others above.

"I don't think she can continue walking." Hyunho addresses. "Hey, nahee.." somi, let's out, "Let's just get back." Eunha questions. "We have come a long way. Going back again would be a waste of time now." Somi says. "Let's just continue walking, nahee tell us when you can't walk anymore." Somi says.

"She can't put pressure on her leg." For once, chaeyeon had calmly told somi because she did have a point. "Then let her wait here. We will come back for her, if we find something. Someone should stay with her." Somi says.

"Absurd. We go back or go up together. What does everyone think?" Chaeyeon tells, standing up. Recieving silence, she knew everyone agreed to somi's word of continuing the walking through the trail. "Hyunho. Can you pick her up?" Chaeyeon asks, hyunho didn't hesitate on kneeling in front of nahee to give her a piggyback.