IV

Traumatised, everyone phones started ringing, making them open it up with trembling hands.

𝗕𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝗰𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗱, 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗼𝗹𝗶𝗰e 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹.

𝗖𝗵𝗼𝗶 𝗝𝘂 𝗪𝗼𝗻 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗠𝗮𝗳𝗶𝗮.

𝗖𝗵𝗼𝗶 𝗝𝘂 𝗪𝗼𝗻 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗠𝗮𝗳𝗶𝗮.

𝗔𝗹𝗹 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗽𝗮𝗻𝘁𝘀, 𝗜𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗳𝗶𝗮 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗯𝗲𝗴𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲.

"Ju won. Where's Juwon?" Yeonseo asks. Everyone was traumatised with the ongoing situation. In hopes it would just be a dream.

"The broadcast." Park wooram, let's out. "Who's in charge of it? Why is it on!" He yells. "The studio is on the 2nd floor. Let's check it out!" Hyunho advises running, being followed by the guys. Suddenly, a yell was heard, and Chaeyeon, being the closest, ran inside the bathroom.

There was a pool of blood coming out from a stall, making everyone feel like puking. Disgusted and scared, no one wanted to take the initiative to check it out. Knowing everyone's mind is on chaeyeon, she steps but is held back by junhee. He looked at her and nodded at her to tell her to stay behind.

Once the door opens, as in cue, everyone stepped back to their horror juwon's lifeless body laid there. Feeling no one move, chaeyeon stepped inside, avoiding stepping in the blood. She kept two fingers on his neck and then his hands to check his pulse.

"There's no pulse." Chaeyeon mumbles, but in the silence, everyone heard it. Standing up, she looks around the hallway, yeonseo  takes a look at the consistency of blood. "Hey, what are you doing!?" Jungwon yells.

"The blood is still fresh." Yeonseo said, looking at chaeyeon. She comes to see the blood. "The sides from here are hardened and brownish. It's been a few hours.." chaeyeon was talking to herself, but the other found her words really interesting. She had always been given the nickname of 'Ms. detective'.

Although no one knew why exactly, thanks to yeonseo calling her that, now everyone called her that. "It's 7 am right now.. so about 6 hours passed, maybe? Somewhere near the midnight." Chaeyeon said. Standing up, she opened the other cabins.

"Look.." chaeyeon points, and everyone runs to see what she is pointing at. To find a fire extinguisher with blood. "Seems like they hit him with it?" Somi said. "Yeah. There's signs of struggle, so he's been killed." Yeonseo said.

Everyone had their voices shaking. They were all too disturbed by the fact that they had to see their friend in such a situation. Why were they doing the cops job. "Hey, Class President." Kyungjun holds junhee's shoulders, defensively chaeyeon made her way beside junhee.

Kyungjun glances at her, taking back his hands. "What should we do now?" His voice was trembling, he asked. "Tell the others to leave the building." Junhee said, and everyone goes out. Chaeyeon stayed back looking at juwon.

"Let's go." Junhee said, holding her hand, dragging her out. He texts everyone, and they all run outside the building. "Where are we?"

"Where do we go now?" Students yell, going out to find they are surrounded by a forest. "I saw a gas station there, let's go there!" Junhee yells, pointing towards the direction. As everyone ran, suddenly an announcement was heard.

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗺𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀.