II

Going to the reception, she finds no one. Here, Chaeyeon is helplessly running around the centre in hopes of finding an adult. Running through the hallway, "Chaeyeon!" The mentioned girl stops, turning around to find Nahee. Walking back towards Nahee, she smiles. "Yeah? What's up?" Chaeyeon asks.

"Nothing much, what about you?" Nahee asks. "Same here." Chaeyeon replied, receiving a light chuckle from Nahee. "Junhee is looking for you." Nahee says, "I am so tired. What else do I have to do now?" Chaeyeon sulks. "He might want to just talk with you." Nahee says.

"Talk? As if." Chaeyeon, let's out. "Ay, come on! I know he feels the same for you." Nahee says, making chaeyeon chock on air. "W-what?" She asks, "You two look good together. I support you." Nahee, let's out, smiling evily. "H-hey! There's nothing like that." Chaeyeon says.

"You can't hide your love from the love guru." Nahee says, spreading her arms as an imaginary spotlight hits her. Chaeyeon makes a face, making nahee come out of her circle. "You see, you're known as the cold, pretty, and famous CEO. And Junhee is a handsome employee of yours. He is a bit famous -" nahee explain as if in a kdrama, making chaeyeon cut her off.

"Hey! Nahee!" Chaeyeon sulks. "Okay, okay! Our Ms. detective isn't that good of a detective, is she?" Nahee says, scrunching up her nose and resting her hands on either side of her waist, as if thinking about something. "Now that I think about it... you two would have really pretty children." Nahee says, making chaeyeon eyes widen.

Before chaeyeon could say anything, "Who's kids are going to be pretty?" Junhee asks, confused. "Chaeyeon and yo-" nahee couldn't keep her mouth closed, making chaeyeon do it, she puts a hand over her mouth, giving junhee an awkward smile. "She means to say we both have to talk. You asked for me?" Chaeyeon says, and nahee annoyed, removes her hand.

Junhee, who had gotten the wind of their conversation, was in doubt, could the girl he likes, like him back? That's when his mind went to the end of the conversation, making his ears go all red.

"It' too hot, here," nahee says, fanning herself, walking away. Once she was out of junhee's sight, she turned back and winked towards chaeyeon. Chaeyeon clears her throat. "Junhee-"

"Am I that boring?" He suddenly asks, confused chayeon tilts her head. "No.. why?" She asks. Junhee sighs, "we promised to take care of everything together. So we should look around together as well." Junhee said, making chaeyeon release a sigh she didn't know she was holding.

"Let's look around, then." Chaeyeon says, walking away from the awkwardness followed by junhee. The pair walked around in hopes of finding someone, and they reached a storage room. The room gave chaeyeon deja vu. She has seen this somewhere. She felt as if she was connected to the room.

"Are you okay?" Junhee noticed the expression on chaeyeon's face. Soon, a few tears followed, soothing her frown. She quickly wiped it away, not knowing why she was crying in the first place. "What? Why am I crying?" She said.

Junhee held her shoulders, making her face him. The two looked in one another eyes. "Tell me. Whatever is bothering you." Junhee softly said. Chaeyeon looked in his eyes as if dazed. She couldn't look away, "since the moment we came here.. I feel weird, I have a weird feeling about this place." Chaeyeon said.

"It seems like a haunted school, and we're left unsupervised, maybe that's why. I am here to protect you, so what's there to worry about, sweetheart." Junhee said, rubbing a thumb on her cheeks.

The two entered the room after their heart felt moment. Once they did. They looked around. While they were at that. Chaeyeon looked down at her feet, just to see a rat nearing her, making her step back. The rat ran towards her, making her step back in a hurry, causing her to hit her head on the shelf, and as she did something from the shelf, she lost it's balance, making it fall.

Junhee, in the small room, noticed it and hurried towards the girl and grabbed the tin before it hit her. He wasn't going to let her get hurt. Not even let it touch her. Chaeyeon closed her eyes, seeing junhee run towards her.

Once she opened her eyes, meeting with junhee's wide ones. The two stared at each other. The moment they have been longing for, their close proximity made them feel their breaths on lips. The two could feel butterflies in their stomachs. Junhee was getting closer and closer, both ready to take in each other.

But before they could, "Chaeyeon!" A voice familiar to them stopped them. Pushing junhee away, chaeyeon made her way outside. "Oh, yoonseo!" Chaeyeon says.

"I was looking for you!" Yoonseo yells. Finding junhee followed behind. "We were looking for a phone to call someone." Chaeyeon said truthfully, "in a storage room?" Yoonseo crossed her arms, tapping her feet on the ground, her eyes narrowed. "Well... sometimes things can be found in unexpected places. You never know.." chaeyeon says, walking away.