VII

Feeling her sight blurred, chaeyeon fell to the ground, her breath stuck in her throat. "Chaeyeon!" Yelled yeonseo, who quickly came to her bestfriends comfort. Chaeyeon looked at her, who shaked her to wake her up. Chaeyeon quickly pushed her hands off gently and grabbed the phone handed by kyungjun. She stumbled her way out of the crowd towards junhee.

Junhee ran to the girl, who looked sweaty. She looked way worse than he did, "Here, vote." Chaeyeon mumbled, giving him the phone sitting beside him. "Vote for me." She mumbled again. Grabbing her phone, she clicked junhee's profile.

𝗛𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝘆𝗲𝗼𝗻 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗵𝗲𝗲.

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗵𝗲𝗲 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗲𝘆𝗲𝗼𝗻.

𝘆𝗲𝗼𝗻𝘄𝗼𝗼 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗲𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻,

𝗲𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗲𝗼𝗻𝘄𝗼𝗼.

𝘆𝗲𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗲𝗼 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗷𝘂𝗻𝗴𝘄𝗼𝗻,

𝗷𝘂𝗻𝗴𝘄𝗼𝗻 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗲𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗲𝗼.

𝗻𝗮𝗵𝗲𝗲 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗛𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗵𝗼,

𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗵𝗼 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗡𝗮𝗵𝗲𝗲.

𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗶 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗕𝗮𝗲𝗸 𝗘𝘂𝗻𝗵𝗮,

"H-hey!" Chaeyeon yelled, walking forward, junhee came to hold her back, knowing about her outburst. "Why are you voting her?" She asks, frustrated. "She is the mafia!" Somi said with her usual tone. "Why? Did she fight with you? Is it too much for you, ego?" Spitting whatever came to her mind, angrily chaeyeon had fueled a fire inside somi.

"Hey! Just because you're the rep doesn't mean you're elite. Stay in your limits!" Somi yelled, making chaeyeon walk forward. "You consider me as one? You've said it, don't pour your insecurities on others." Whispering so only somi can hear, she walked away, her eyes glossy.

𝗠𝗶𝗻𝗮 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗕𝗮𝗲𝗸 𝗘𝘂𝗻𝗵𝗮,
𝗷𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗼 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗲𝘂𝗻𝗵𝗮,
𝗷𝗶𝗻𝗵𝗮 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗲𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗯𝗶𝗻 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗲𝘂𝗻𝗵𝗮,

The chaos had her light-headed self, cry. Seeing her fellow mates being executed right and left. It would be a shock to say she was now surrounded by dead bodies. It felt, disgusting, and disturbing. No one deserves to see such a sight. After all, they are just innocent teenagers.

Those who voted, sat alone crying, in fear of losing their selves or friends. In the chaos filled hall sat eunha on her knees, begging everyone to not vote her out, she cried. Chaeyeon eyes landed on her figure. Just like others, she was also trembling. Somi stared at her and smirked.

Chaeyeon was shocked, upset that somi had the nerve to do that. The mafia role would suit her perfectly, and she wondered if the reaction she gave to eunha really did mean that. How could they save eunha now anyway? Everyone left has voted. Five votes for eunha had caused her to be eliminated.

𝗕𝗮𝗲𝗸 𝗲𝘂𝗻𝗵𝗮, 𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲𝘀,
𝗕𝗮𝗲𝗸 𝗘𝘂𝗻𝗵𝗮 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗲𝘅𝗲𝗰𝘂𝘁𝗲𝗱.

Everyone stared at her, shocked. In amidst of begging eunha, unbothered somi and her friends, and her other friends who were still processing the moment, chaeyeon sat, along with junhee, who stared at the exact eunha chaeyeon was pitying.