VI

Going outside, they were met with Park wooram, hyunho, and nahee. "Hey! I was looking for you!" Park wooram yelled, panting. "The others are talking about voting!" Wooram confessed. Surprised, "Yool died because of voting, they still wanna do it?" Chaeyeon asks, receiving a nod from wooram.

"Are they together?" Junhee asks. "No, in their rooms." Wooram said. "Then let's find them." Junhee said. "I'll help." Nahee said. "Let's gather them." Chayeon said. "Dabum! Kyungjun had called for him." Yeonseo said, reminding chaeyeon. Her eyes widen. "Those jerks, I never liked them." Hyunho said.

♡》
    "Hey!" Hyunho yells, going inside the cafeteria to find seungbin sitting on top of dabum and jinha hitting him. Kyungjun sat infront with phone in his hand. Yeonseo and chaeyeon were quick to help dabum up. "3 on 1 guy? Aren't you ashamed?" Hyunho said, scoffing in disbelief.

Chaeyeon holds dabum's arm to balance him. Seeing the blood on his face, she uses her handkerchief to remove it. Dabum stares at her, kyungjun out of nowhere, gets up, holding dabum from his collar. "Where do you think you're going?" Kyungjun asks, furious.

"Let go." Hyunho removes kyungjun's grip, and everyone starts walking outside. Kyungjun angered throws a bag of snacks, "You're not the boss of me!" He yells, making everyone turn around. He takes the pair of scissors, running towards hyunho, only to be stopped by junhee who held him back.

Hyunho, who had held himself back the whole time, couldn't contain himself anymore and ran towards kyunjun. The two threw punches at one another. Holding each other's collars and throwing themselves at one another.

Having enough of the fight and the failed attempts of the boys to hold the two back. "Enough!" Chaeyeon yelled. Everyone obliged. "Control yourselves! We're all frustrated. But that doesn't make us want to kill each other!" Chaeyeon yelled.

Kyungjun, who held hyunho's collar, let him go, fearing the new side of chaeyeon. "Kyungjun. In such a situation, you still got the nerve to bully your classmates? How shameless are you!?" Chaeyeon yelled whatever came to her mind. There was a painfully silent silence whenever she'd go quiet.

Everyone was scared. Everyone knew the girl never crossed her limits and handled everything very calmly. But her yells towards the rigid boy, made them fear her more than the actual situation they were in, "Are you even a human? Did you ever think about others? Or have you always been this heartless!?" Chaeyeon yells, coming forward, taking a deep breath in she calmed herself.

"Hey. I am going to tell the others about this." Chaeyeon's shiny wet eyes looked straight into that of kyungjun's who looked down and took a step back. "I'll keep silent if you drop the scissors." Chaeyeon said, making him throw it on the floor the second those words came out of her mouth.

"Kyungjun. In such situations, no one is scared anymore. They just want to survive. No one's scared to betray there life long friendship. Do you think the people who don't like you at all wouldn't want to kill you the moment they get to know about this? I'll keep quiet, and so will the others. But you have to maintain a distance between you and everyone else." Chaeyeon's words spitted like a deadly Venom.

Kyungjun thought how this girl was ready to risk his kyungjun's life just to save her friends. Did she hate him that much? Did she even like him. Then, the thoughts went towards him, his personality, and his behaviour. Would anyone ever like a bully? It's just absurd that someone like chaeyeon, who had been a, A+ student, a decent person with a personality, a person who is someone people look  up to.

And class representative, not to mention him being the one dainting her image.

♡》
    Everyone stood in a circle in the basketball hall. Junhee and chaeyeon stood beside each other in view of the students. Some students sat around any place they got. But everyone is in sight. "We have gathered you all here.." junhee started, "not to decide on whom to vote. But to not vote at all." Junhee said, receiving scoffs.