III

Junhee and chaeyeon had always worked together for their class. And the same as that, they assigned every two a room, making sure friends were put together. Soon, it came to the kyungjun squad who had three members.

"One of you has to be alone." Chaeyeon confessed. The ones in the room included yeonseo, jungwon, hyunho, nahee, kyungjun, jinha, seungbin, chaeyeon, and junhee "Those who are given a room should leave." Junhee said knowing dealing with kyungjun would just ruin their moods.

The four left, leaving the bullies and the two managers of the zoo. "You are also not assigned. These two can go together. You come with me." Jyungjun softly adviced looking at Chaeyeon. Although his tone and words meant no harm. To any outsider, any word coming from a bully is just a threat.

"She's staying with me." Junhee held the hand of the only girl in the room, and his heart, defensively. Throwing daggers through his eyes, kyungjun tore junhee apart in his mind. "We'll manage." Kyungjun said through gritted teeth, walking away with his two goons.

If the two loved each other, if chaeyeon was happy with junhee, then why should he, kyungjun, separate them. When you love someone, you want to make them happy, you want to see them happy, and if he is satisfied with seeing her happy, then why does he hate junhee.

"Thank you for saving me. i'll ask if someone is willing to let me stay with them." Chaeyeon said, walking away, only for her to feel a soft hand gently holding her wrist, turning around her eyes, and met joonhee's. "You're staying with me, chaeyeon." He said in a gentle tone.

Chaeyeong felt butterflies. Her eyes stared at that of joonhee's, who stared right back. Their silence spoke millions, and their feelings were described without words. Yet, they didn't know. Realising the position, chaeyeon cleared her throat, taking back her hand beside her.

"Oh, yeah. I'll get going. I have some work to do." Smiling, she turned around leaving, hoping junhee wouldn't notice her red cheeks, not knowing she left him all smiley once noticing her flustered state. The mature, cool junhee was now alone in the room punching the air, all fiddly he couldn't stay at his place, pacing around he'd whisper yell victorious nothings.

《♡》
Entering the room, chaeyeon let out a sigh, finding a bunk bed, looking around. She found a window and then a study table. There were a few more normal things. She took out her phone, looking through it to find no, missed calls or texts from either of her parents. Surprised, she shook it off, keeping her phone on the table and walking away to open the window.

Not remembering her phone battery had died way earlier, and it was halfway charged without any source of electricity. Admiring the view from the window, chaeyeon let out a small smile. There was a notification making her run to her phone.

The notification was from an unknown app. She opened it to find the title 'Mafia' it read, the caption read to tap on screen and She did. There, on the screen, popped out an envelope, now confused she tapped on it. 'You are a civilian.' It read. A mafia game? Chaeyeon thought.

The screen was then brought to the profile and pictures of all the students on display, and she scrolled through it, finding her profile. Shivers went through her spine. Who did this? How come they have their pictures and names. She doesn't remember signing up for it.

She clicked off the app... youth centre. But she remembers not scanning the QR, then she realises, quickly swiping down she saw her battery, 78% it was 0% it was 0 earlier, it had died, she remembers clearly. Her thoughts went disrupted when a notification came across her screen.

"Come to the pool, Yeonseo," somi had texted in the Groupchat.

Chaeyeon knew how somi was. She'd prefer the kyungjun group over somi. Both of them were evil. They bullied students. Whilst kyungjun's and his group's action starts and ends there, somi was way beyond that. Never letting her own hands do the action but make others do it.