Chapter 1 Under the King (Carden)

"Okay, but like Ozzie, think about it. The world we could mold it into if we do this, it'll be so much better. More moral. Hell's population will be much better people. And more Atheists the better. And more desperate the Angels get but fail miserably. It'll be great!" Carden held her fists close to her chest, her tail curling around her legs. Her eyes sparkle as she thought about it. Asmodeus let out an amused chuckle, kneeling down and putting a hand on her shoulder.

"You are a dreamer Carden. The world would indeed be better, but we have to defeat Dane first. So why don't you take you crew up to Earth and strike that Latter-Day? That way you can take another step in that direction."

Harper, who sat on the floor across the room immediately jumped up.

"Yes! I'm dying for some action! Please. I need to destroy something, I've been sitting here all week while we decide our next move. I need action." Harper's tail curled upwards in a spiral in excitement.

Asmodeus smiled, chucking and sighed.

"You four just be careful. I'm sure Dane and his two minions will be guarding that church. It's pretty valuable to them considering its in the neighborhood so it still has a hold on people. And it's like one of the only ones left. "

"We will Oz. Don't worry, we succeed with all the other churches. We'll be careful. We have our weapons. If we have to kick some Angel ass we will." Carden gestured to her Rifle Musket leaning against the wall.

"Good. Go get em Tiger." Asmodeus patted her shoulder and got up. "It's late, so I'm going to bed, but I expect a report when you get here tomorrow." His expression softened. "But seriously, if you need anything call me. Last time you needed help and didn't call me you ended up in the hospital for three weeks."

Carden walked over and grabbed her gun. Putting the bayonet on the muzzle and sighed.

"I will."

"Alright then. Good luck, kick some Angel ass."

Carden looked at the black band with the Sigil of Asmoday on her ring finger. The others grabbed their weapons and Carden pressed the Sigil, opening a blue portal to Earth. Harper and Derrick jumped through first. Rose following and Carden being the last.

Carden stepped through, stepping onto the black pavement of the church parking lot. She closed the portal.

The night was quiet. Peaceful. The sound of an Owl hooting in the distance. The street wet from rain. No house stirred. Just silence from every home.

Rose held her Scythe close, looking at the church. The roof of the church was a triangular shape. The side of the brick wall covered by bushes apart from the windows.

Harper was already making her way towards the security camera hanging from the roof that pointed towards the open gate to the lot. She flew a few feet up and yanked it down. Throwing it to the ground, destroying it.

Carden signaled to her crew and ran to the front double doors. Using the butt of her massive gun she smashed the glass on the right door. The smooth wooden butt of her American Civil War working replica going through the glass with ease.

Carefully, each Demon jumped through the hole, careful not to touch or land on any broken shards. The walls were a boring beige, the carpet a dark blue. Not the best color scheme. Who chose this?

"Oh my Satan this place is ugly." Derrick made a disgusted face, repulsed.

Rose nodded, looking around.

"Let's turn go left, looks like the Chapel enterence is that way." Carden pointed to the sign above a empty doorway, labeled "Chapel".

Harper immediately sprinted off, running into the Chapel. Everyone else followed, the air in the church smelling like Lysol. No one better be in here. I swear if it was the Angels putting air freshener in here late at night..