Chapter 3: school

Simon

-Simonnnnnn it's me Sara!! Wake up it's the big day we're moving to hillerska!!!
Fuck
I completely forgot about that
I mean, I did pack my stuff and everything but it was supposed to be a surprise for Wilhelm when we were "together"
I guess I have to do it now
-I'm coming Sara! I just have to get dressed and then we can go

I've been thinking a lot and I think I'm going to ignore wille. He has been an horrible person and I really hope he knows that. I think I kinda hate him, I also talked with Sara and she's right about everything, I didn't deserved what happened to me and Wilhelm needs to understand that I can't forgive him.

-mom are you sure that it's okay if we move to hillerska?
-yes Simon, I want you and your sister to do what you want and if it makes you guys happy to move there, it makes me happy too!
-thank you so much mom I love you
——————
Wilhelm

Im happy to finally be at school, it feels more like a home here. I hope I will be able to sleep well here because at the palace it was really horrible. When I arrived I talked to Felice and she was really nice, I'm actually kinda surprised that not everyone hates me because personally, I hate myself. I looked at myself in the mirror, I have dark circles and my face is pale, I'm not well.

I just have one concern, the headmistress told me someone is going to be moving in my room. Maybe this new person will help me forget Simon for a bit. I wonder who it is, I also wonder how Simon is going..

As I was going to finally sit on my bed, the door opened and it was..

I hope you liked this chapter and don't forget to comment and vote !