Chapter 6: big argument

simon

It's been almost a month since i've moved to hillerska and i still don't talk to wilhelm. i think he started hating me too because sometimes he is mean too. we only talk when we have too but even if we're in the same room we're really not friends.

lately he's been spending a lot of time with felice and i heard that she likes him.. i don't know if it's true but now he only comes in our room to sleep because he's always with her.

i'm not jealous

i just want to know why he likes her that much, maybe more than he liked me..

to be honest sometimes it's so annoying because i'm almost asleep and he comes in the room and makes a lot of noise.. i've tried to tell him but he's always in a hurry to go with her. maybe i should try more?

i'm going to try to tell him..

————————
wilhelm
11pm

it was late when i came back in our room but i didn't really care. i had my headphones on when I opened the door so i didn't hear anything but when i sat on my bed i saw that simon was awake, waiting for me?

-uh simon are you okay?
-yeah i just wanted to talk to you about something
-ok?
i didn't want to be rude but he was the one that started hating me.
-i wondered if you could try to make less noise when you come back in our room because it always wake me up. and you could try to be here earlier so that i'm not already sleeping!
-im not even making noise
i said, not paying that much attention
-yes you are wilhelm!
he was screaming at me, i hated that and he knew it.
-you're actually so annoying simon! i can arrive at the time i want and i'm not going to stop living because you want to sleep or whatever!
-i'm just trying to talk wilhelm you don't have to be such a dick about it! if you are that unhappy you just have to do as usual and go back to see felice!
-what?
what is he saying now? is he jealous or something?
-you're always with her anyway so what does it change for you to come back 1 hour earlier ?! i'm so tired of this !
-i can be with her whenever i want simon! you don't get to decide who i'm spending time with!
-you could at least try ! for me?!
-why would i do something for you?!? we're not dating anymore!
i shouldn't have said that..
oh no
-simon sorry i didn't mean that
-goodnight wilhelm.

it's all my fault again..

heyy i hoped you liked this chapter even if it's not a happy one! don't forget to vote and comment i love yall❤️❤️