Chapter 11: after

TW: mentions of suicide⚠️⚠️ and a bit of sexual content

wilhelm

it's been a month. a whole month without seeing him. without seeing simon. mom decided that now i'm homeschooled and i don't have anything to say about it. i don't understand why she's doing this to me.

since i've last seen simon, i'm not doing great. i can't even text him! why the hell did i have to be a fucking crown prince?!

i was asleep when my mom entered my room to "talk to me"

-hi honey
-what do you want?
-i just don't understand why you have this attitude! i'm just doing what's best for you. tou should be grateful!
-grateful for what?! you're homeschooling me, i don't get to see my friends, i can't talk to my boyfriend and i can't even go outside the palace! that's not something to be grateful for!
-being a prince is not a punishment it's a-
-privilege i know !!!!! but for me it isn't ! i can't even be myself!
-you don't get to decide wilhelm, youll be crown prince end of discussion!
then she left

i don't know why she does that. she comes into my room, starts an argument and then go. i just wish i could see him. she's pissing me off and seriously i can't deal with this anymore!

— — — — —
simon

i haven't seen wille for what feels like years! if i could i would just tell his mother to shut up! but since she's the queen i can't...

i've been really sad lately and mom noticed. she's always asking me how i'm feeling and it's honestly getting a little bit annoying. i now that she just cares for me but it feels like the only one i could talk to was wille..

— — — — —
wilhelm

i decided i was going to simon's house without my mom knowing it. i packed some stuff and i got out by the window.

i took the bus to go to his house and when i arrived there was no lights opened and the door was locked so i went to simon's window so he could let me in. when i was in front of his window, that's when i saw him.. he was.. dead. he killed himself.

i couldn't believe it. i started screaming and i tried to open the window but it didn't work so i just broke it. when i was inside, i went besides him to see if he was still breathing and, he wasn't. i just lost the love of my life. i screamed and cried so so much..

that's when i woke up. it was a nightmare. when i looked at the clock i saw that it was 3 am and i really couldn't fall back asleep so i decided to do it. to go to his house. i packed some clothes and took the bus.

i knew that it was a bad idea going there in the middle of the night but after that nightmare, i had to. when i arrived at his house i went to his window and there he was. my man. the love of my life.

he was crying though. i can't stand seeing him crying, i wish i could take away all his pain. i knocked at his window and, first he was scared. he probably thought i was a weirdo watching him but when he saw that it was me, he couldn't believe it.

he opened the window and he jumped on me to hug me. we were now inside and we were still hugging. one month was really to much...

we kissed so passionately and we were both so happy to see each other again. the kiss was full of pain but still, it was sweet. it quickly became more rough and then i felt his tongue in my mouth. at that moment, we were really exploring each other's mouths and i loved that. his hands were in my hair and he was now on my lap. we took each others clothes of and..

(let your imagination do the rest 🫶🏻)

-i missed you so damn much wille
-me too simon.. i don't ever want to be away from you again
-me too he answered while giving me a little kiss
-i love you simme
-have a nice Christmas
-fuck off! i said laughing
-i love you too wille

and then we went to sleep

OMG I LOVE THIS CHAPTER!!! also guys 10 DAYS BEFORE YOUNG ROYALS SEASON 3!!!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYSS❤️❤️❤️❤️ also should i do smut?