𝔄 𝔇𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔗𝔢𝔪𝔭𝔱𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : The Party & The After Party

⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

0:42 ———|———— -7:39

𝐵𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝒶 𝓂𝒾𝓃𝓊𝓉𝑒, 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎, 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝓁𝓁

𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝑔𝑜𝓉𝓉𝒶 𝒶𝓈𝓀 𝓂𝑒

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Sarah barged into her room, excitement radiating from her. "Guess where we're going?" She winked, as she poured half her coke out into her bathroom sink. From underneath her bed in a cut up old plushie she found her bottle of vodka and filled the coke bottle up, laying back down on the bed with her.

"I'm not going anywhere." Isla raised an eyebrow at her, sticking to searching the TV for an old classic to rewatch.

 "You have to come to Kelce's party tonight!" Sarah demanded.

Isla glanced up, a hesitant smile on her lips. "Yeah no, Sarah. Parties aren't really my thing."

"Come on, Isla," Sarah insisted, her eyes sparkling. "Topper will be there, and you know I need moral support." She came over, hugging her into admission. "You can't spend another Summer mooning over James Dean." 

"Why not?" Isla argued, "what's wrong with that?"

"Isla, I love you, but you need to get out this house. Okay?" Sarah stated, two hands on her hips. "Besides, Wheezie has a sleepover so you'll just be in this big house, alone."

Isla groaned, "okay, okay. Fine." She lay back on the bed.

"Thank god!" Sarah, handed her the vodka bottle excitedly, "what are you going to wear?" 

She rolled her eyes, gesturing down to her jeans and cardigan. "This?"

"No, that's not happening." Sarah's face lit up with determination. "Come on, don't you want to dress up?"

Rummaging through her closet, Isla pulled out a white dress. "Is this good enough?"

"This is perfect," she declared, seeing how it hugged her curves perfectly. Pulling out a red lipstick, she brandished it in Isla's face. 

Isla raised an eyebrow skeptically. "Sarah?" She winced.

Sarah grinned mischievously, "just trust me, okay?" With practiced hands, Sarah styled Isla's hair into loose waves, framing her face in an effortlessly. 

Isla smudged on some eyeliner and lipstick just like her great grandma had taught her to. Pulling on the jacket her mom hated - a big fringe leather jacket she found in a thrift shop, or 'dumpster diving' as her mom put it. "Gimme." Isla insisted, "I'm going to need it for this hell."

Sarah beamed, handing her the bottle. "You look stunning, Isla. Now let's go show hell what they've been missing."

When Isla Blackwell stepped into Kelce's bustling house, heads turned and whispers of her name rippled through the crowded halls.

In the past, Isla might have hesitated to join such a party, preferring quieter moments with Dean and Sarah. 

Unlike Sarah, who usually drew all the attention, tonight was Isla's night. Her every step seemed to breathe life into the pulsating atmosphere. The music thumped loudly, setting the rhythm for the night. Isla's body swayed with the beat, her senses alive with the energy of the party.