The wedding - part 2

(On the terrace)

Ayaan went to Tara and said, "my little princess, why are u crying?, would you like to come with me , i will show you many interesting things, and we'll also eat so much tasty foods."

But Tara didn't respond to him, She Swiftly burried her face on Rishi's shoulder. She was not feeling comfortable around Ayaan.

Zoya: (tried to manage the awkward situation) Maybe She wants to sleep on her bed.

With this she took Tara and before leaving the terrace She said, "don't worry I'll come to the venue before the " pheras ". (Ritual of a Hindu marriage: Seven rounds around the fire).

When there was only Rishi and Ayaan were on the terrace.

Rishi: Hey Ayaan , actually i came here to say you bye becoz i have to leave for Uk now.

Ayaan: (with shock) whatt!!! But you promised me that you'll be present at marriage.

Rishi: i know buddy, but it's an emergency, and I'm really really sorry for that. But i have to leave now.

Ayaan: okay then I'll drop you, let's go.

Rishi: ohh no no buddy, Suhani needs you here today. And I don't want to take away this prestigious moment of your life. It's fine, I'll manage. And yeah Suhani was calling you , go to her now.

Ayaan hugged him and said goodbye and thanked him for attending all the functions.

With that Rishi left for the villa to take his luggage.

(In the Villa)

Zoya and Cammile were taking care of Tara . She was sleeping peacefully.
Both of them were talking about something.
Somebody knocked at the door, it was Rishi, with his luggage.

Rishi: May i talk to you for a sec Zoya?

Zoya: u are leaving??, don't you think you should stay here for tonight?

Rishi: does my presence matters to you ?(He whispered)

Zoya: (couldn't hear what he said) what?

Rishi: (in his Arrogant voice) I just came here to say, Try not to break Ayaan's heart like you broke Ruhan's.
Goodbye. I Hope we'll never meet again.

After saying these words He didn't even wait for her reply and left the villa.

Zoya was shocked by the sudden change in his behaviour.

Camille: (She asked zoya with Curiosity and a bit of frustration) What's the matter with this Guy bruhh. And what the hell is going on between you and Ayaan.

Then Zoya Explained her everything from the staring, She told her about their school time, she told her about Rishi's and Ruhan's friendship, She told her everything about whatever happened in the night of panic attack and also told her about that drunk night when Zoya revealed few of her dark secrets to Rishi. Then Zoya explained her about Ayaan's proposal.

After hearing Everything Camille hugged her.

Cammile: babe you should definitely consider about Ayaan. Afterall He is a gentleman.

Then suddenly Cammi stood up with excitement and said, "oooo mmyyy goshhhh, Now i realised that why he was constantly asking about you to me."
Then she looked at Tara and with a big smile on her face, she Said , "Seems like you are finally going to get a dad sweetie"

Zoya: Hold on Cammie, you are thinking too far and too fast. It's not like that, we are not even a Thing right now.

Cammile: then be one stupid. This is the right time and even the person is soo soo soo right for you.