MSB Scenario: Swapped Bodies

The bodyguards and Kendall were all in the SP room. She was sitting at the big square table and she felt something under the table as she was swinging her feet. She looked underneath the table and saw some weird little lit up machine that could do something unpredictable. "Hey Kendall~ Why's your head down there?" Sora asked leaning down to see her face. "I was just wondering what that thing is." Kendall said pointing. "Oh that. None of us have no idea. Maybe you can play with it." Sora said. "I don't know... What if it does something bad?" Kendall asked. "You'll never know if you try." Sora said. "What are you two up to?" Subaru asked. "Kendall was just asking what that thing is under the table." Sora said. "The detectives brought it here since they ran out of room. They will take it back once they have more space." Subaru said. "That machine does look weird." Kaiji said coming into the conversation.

Mizuki entered the room and saw the three guys surrounding his girlfriend. "What are you guys planning to do when I'm not with my girlfriend?" Mizuki asked coming over. "Jeez Mizuki, why so serious?" Sora asked. "I hope none of you were doing something to her." Mizuki said. "You're misunderstanding something here. They're all over here because of this thing." Kendall said pointing under the table. "I heard that thing will change some things in the world." Mizuki said. "How do you know that?!" Kaiji asked. "I heard about it from the detectives." Mizuki said. "What are all doing?! Stop standing there and work!" Katsuragi exclaimed.

Kendall accidently kicked the machine and it started to make a beeping noise and light was coming out of it. "What did you do?!" Kaiji asked. "I-I don't know..." Kendall said. "Get out of the way!" Subaru said. "Miss Ferreira!" Katsuragi said. "Kendall! Watch out!" Mizuki said and took cover for her.

The machine stopped making the noise and it was calm as it remained under the table. "What just happened?" Kaiji asked. "Beats me." Subaru said. They looked at one another. "Uh... Why am I seeing myself?" Kaiji asked. "Same here. What's going on?" Subaru asked. Their jaws and they turned towards each other. "I'm you!"

"Why do I feel so tall?" Sora asked. "Why do I look like I'm close to the floor..?" Katsuragi asked. "Huh?! Why am I there if I'm here?!" Sora asked. "What..? Why am I looking up at myself?" Katsuragi asked. "It seems like you two switched bodies." Subaru said. "We did also." Kaiji said.The four guys who weren't themselves were freaking out and all confused. "Hold on! What about Miss Ferreira and Mizuki?" Katsuragi asked. "Don't tell me..." Sora said.

"My boobs are gone!" Kendall exclaimed. "My chest feels heavy..." Mizuki said. "Oh my god..." Kaiji said. "They switched?!" Subaru asked. "Lucky! I wanted to switch with Kendall!" Sora said. "Sora! Control yourself!" Katsuragi exclaimed. "I bet you think the same way, boss. I think we all wanted to see how it feels like in a woman's body." Sora said. That made them share an awkward silence and they were slightly blushing.

Kendall and Mizuki looked at each other. "We're in each other's bodies..." Kendall said. "Hehe. I don't have a problem with it." Mizuki said. "Mizuki! Don't you dare!" Kendall exclaimed. "You like it when I do that. Why are you rejecting it now?" Mizuki asked. "We're in front of people and talking about this is making it awkward!" Kendall exclaimed. "Y-Yeah. Don't talk about that in front of us." Kaiji said blushing. "You two already did it?!" Sora asked. "Just SHHH! Sheesh!" Kendall exclaimed while blushing hard. "Since I'm in your body, I could take advantage and do some things while we have the time." Mizuki said. "Quit pushing it!" Kendall exclaimed. "Hehe. Are you embarrassed?" Mizuki asked. "A lot!" Kendall said. "You're not embarrassed when we're alone." Mizuki said. "Oh my god! Look! You're making the guys feel even more awkward!" Kendall exclaimed. "If you guys want to do that, get a room." Subaru said. "Kendall! You can get him back!" Sora said. "How?" Kendall asked. "Since he's says that he has advantage of your body, you also have that benefit with his." Sora said. "Like she would do something to get him back." Kaiji said. "Not a bad idea..." Kendall said. "What?!" Kaiji said. "Hey Mizuki... I also have advantage of your body so I can do what I want." Kendall said. "If you really want to, be my guest." Mizuki said. "I just want to get out of this small body..." Katsuragi said. "Come on, chief! Being short isn't that bad!" Sora said. "For you." Katsuragi said.

Mizuki grunted in pain. "Oh, what's wrong?" Kendall asked. "I felt like I had a cramp..." Mizuki said holding below his stomach. "Is that so..?" Kendall said grinning mischievously. "You were hurting but you didn't let it show?" Mizuki asked. "I'm used to it since it comes every month." Kendall said. "On second thought, I'm glad I didn't switch with Kendall. I heard that the time of month is very painful." Sora said. "It is and it sucks ass." Kendall said. "It hurts a lot... How do you deal with this every month..?" Mizuki asked. "I just deal with it." Kendall said. "Is there a way to stop it?" Mizuki asked. "Unfortunately no. You just have to feel agony for a week straight." Kendall said. "That sucks for you, Mizuki." Subaru said. "Not fun being a girl now, is it?" Kendall asked. "The other things make up for it." Mizuki said. "Ok... I was going to let you off with that, but since you're continuing this, I'm gonna do something also..." Kendall said. "Like... What..?" Mizuki asked. "I'm going home early so I can... Take care of business." Kendall said raising her eyebrows up and down. "What does that mean?!" Mizuki asked. "Exactly what it sounds like. Bye!" Kendall said and ran out the room in Mizuki's body. "Wait!" Mizuki said chasing after her in her body. The four guys were just standing there awkwardly and wishing that they would switch to their own bodies soon.