MSB x 10DWMD AU: I Meet My OC!

After attending class, Kendall made her way over to the Prime Minister's room, entering the SP room. "My head hurts..." Kendall mumbled. "Kendall-! What's wrong?" Sora asked.

"I just have a minor headache from class. The lecture was too much for me today..."

"Need some ibuprofen?" Subaru asked coming over.

"No, I'll be alright. Thanks for the offer though."

"Hey, you. Don't push yourself too hard now." Kaiji said.

"It's kind of hard at the moment if you're trying to pass."

"It's almost that time of year for finals already?" Sora asked.

"Yeah... Can you all do me a favor and just kill me now?"

"No! Are you crazy?!"

"Why would we want to do that?!" Kaiji asked.

"Don't say things like that." Subaru said.

"You should choose your words carefully, Ms. Ferreira. Saying things like that makes us worry about you." Katsuragi said.

"Sorry... I just feel stressed is all." Kendall said.

"Maybe you should do something that will keep your mind off the stress for a while." Mizuki said coming up behind her.

"Oh hey Mizuki. And what should I do?"

"Oh! Oh! I wanna tell her! We're all going to a film festival soon!" Sora said.

"What?"

"We're going to see a film that's not out yet. The Prime Minister picked it out." Mizuki said.

"Of course we'll be there naturally to protect the Prime Minister. Mizuki, you guard Ms. Ferreira in case any of the guys who are after her are there as well." Katsuragi said.

"Yes, sir."

"I guess I'm going..." Kendall mumbled.

"What was that?"

"Nothing. Just talking to myself."

Later that day, they arrived at the film festival. "What's this movie going to be about?" Kendall asked. "Demons." Mizuki answered.

"Demons, huh?"

"Are you interested in them?"

"You could say that I guess. I never knew the Prime Minister was into demons either."

"Same here! Crazy, right?!" Sora said butting in. "Sora! Get back over here!" Katsuragi exclaimed. "Whoops! Gotta go! See ya Kendall!" Sora said running off.

"Well that was awkward..." Kendall said.

"He's like a dog going back to its master." Mizuki said.

"You really had to compare Sora to a dog? HAHAHA!"

"Wait... Weren't you just over there a second ago?" Kaiji asked coming over.

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"You were just... Never mind." He said and walked away.

"Ok then..."

"Maybe you have a doppelganger." Mizuki said.

"I don't know... I've never met someone who looks like me before, and it's not going to start now."

"Oh! It's starting!"

The lights slowly dimmed, and the movie was finally starting.

After the movie, Kendall excused herself to the restroom. When she was done, she came out of the stall and saw a girl that looked exactly like her. "Oh!" They both exclaimed.