Party Police: Shake it Off

One day at a Karaoke Bar...

The bodyguards and Kendall were going to start some karaoke. "I want to go first!" Sora said. "Then do it." Subaru said. "Before that... I have something to do." Sora said looking at Kendall. She was a little down in the dumps because she failed a test that lowered her grade. "What are you going to do?" Kaiji asked. "You'll see~" Sora said and went away from the table to go somewhere else. Mizuki put his arm around her. "Just remember that you tried your best." Mizuki said. "Yeah... I'll try better next time. Thanks Mizuki." Kendall said. "You'll be happier if you smiled. I like it when you smile." Mizuki said. "Aw~" Kendall said. "Hehe. See? Do you feel better now since you're smiling?" Mizuki asked. "I do actually." Kendall said.

Several minutes have passed, and Sora was still not back. "What's taking him so long?" Subaru asked. "If he doesn't come in the next five minutes, I'm going to go ahead and pick the song I want to sing." Kaiji said. "I saw that he brought some stuff with him, but I don't have the slightest clue what that means." Katsuragi said. "I'm back~" Sora said.

They all turned to him and all their jaws dropped at the same time. He had on a blonde wig wearing an easy-going outfit with red lipstick on. "Sora?!" Katsuragi exclaimed. "Why the hell do you look like that?!" Kaiji asked. "Who are you supposed to be?" Subaru asked. "That's Sora Swift to you." Sora said. "Are you supposed to be Taylor Swift?" Kendall asked. "That's right~" Sora said. "AHHHH! I'M SCREAMING!!!" Kendall exclaimed with a big smile on her face. "Why are you dressed like that anyway?" Mizuki asked. "I wanted to cheer Kendall up since we're BFF's! And BFF's are supposed to cheer each other up, am I right?" Sora asked. "You did! Don't tell me... Are you going to sing one of her songs?" Kendall asked. "Yup! I was going to sing that one song that went very popular quickly. I think it was called... 'Shake it off'." Sora said. "OH MY GOD YES!!! DO IT!" Kendall exclaimed happily. "Great. Now... Let's get started~!" Sora said and typed in the number of the song into the karaoke machine. The beginning of the song started to play.

Sora: I stay out too late~ Got nothing in my brain~ That's what people say~ mmm-mmm~ That's what people say~ mmm-mmm~

I go on too many dates~ But I can't make them stay~ At least that's what people say~ mmm-mmm~ That's what people say~ mmm-mmm~

But I keep cruising~ Can't stop, won't stop moving~ It's like I got this music~In my mind saying, "It's gonna be alright."~

'Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play~And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate~Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake~I shake it off~ I shake it off~

Heart-breakers gonna break, break, break, break, break~And the fakers gonna fake, fake, fake, fake, fake~Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake~I shake it off~ I shake it off~

I never miss a beat~ I'm lightning on my feet~ And that's what they don't see~ mmm-mmm~ That's what they don't see~ mmm-mmm~

I'm dancing on my own~ I make the moves up as I go~ And that's what they don't know~ mmm-mmm~ That's what they don't know~ mmm-mmm~

But I keep cruising~ Can't stop, won't stop grooving~ It's like I got this music~In my mind saying, "It's gonna be alright."~

'Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play~And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate~Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake~I shake it off~ I shake it off~

Heart-breakers gonna break, break, break, break, break~And the fakers gonna fake, fake, fake, fake, fake~Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake~I shake it off~ I shake it off~

Shake it off~ I shake it off~I, I, I shake it off~ I shake it off~I, I, I shake it off~ I shake it off~I, I, I shake it off~ I shake it off~

Hey, hey, hey~ Just think while you've been getting down and out about the liars and the dirty, dirty cheats of the world~ You could've been getting down... To this! Sick! Beat!

My ex-man brought his new girlfriend~ She's like "Oh mah gawd!" but I'm just gonna shake and to the fella over there with the hella good hair~ Won't you come on over, baby? We can shake, shake, shake... Yeah~~ ohhh~~

'Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play~And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate~ I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake~I shake it off~ I shake it off~

Heart-breakers gonna break, break, break, break, break~ And the fakers gonna fake, fake, fake, fake, fake~Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake~I shake it off~ I shake it off~

Shake it off~ I shake it off~I, I, I shake it off~ I shake it off~I, I, I shake it off~ I shake it off~I, I, I shake it off~ I shake it off~I, I, I shake it off~ I shake it off~I, I, I shake it off~ I shake it off~I, I, I shake it off~ I shake it off~I, I, I shake it off~ I shake it off~I, I, I shake it off~ I shake it off~I, I, I shake it off~ I shake it off~

The four bodyguards and Kendall just sat there in dead silence, completely stunned of what just happened.