MSB-MHFTB Extra: SITS Crossover

Kendall was in her complex sitting at the table eating breakfast. At the same time, she was watching the time. "Come on! They should be here any minute!" Kendall said shaking her leg. The doorbell ranged and she excitedly got out of the chair.

She answered the door and saw the deliveryman. "Miss Ferreira?" He asked. "That's me." Kendall said. "Great. Please sign here." He said handing her a clipboard. She signed her name for the exchange of an envelope. "Thank you. Have a nice day." He said. "Thank you, you too!" Kendall said and shut the door.

She was squealing as she was opening the envelope. "Like OMG! It's REVANCE tickets with backstage passes~!" Kendall said in a valley girl voice. She saw that there was two of them. "Oh... I guess I got 2 of the price of 1 deal. Who could I go with..?" Kendall asked herself lost in thought.

She looked through her phone and saw her new friend's name. "Maybe I'll call Sayuri. Hopefully she's heard of REVANCE." Kendall said and put the phone to her ear.

She waited for her friend to pick up which she did. "Hello? Kendall?" Sayuri asked over the phone. "Hey Sayuri, are you busy tomorrow?" Kendall asked. "Um... I'm sorry but I am. Did you need something?" Sayuri asked. "It wasn't anything urgent, but I wanted to ask if you wanted to come to a REVANCE concert with me tomorrow. If you can't, then that's fine if you needed to do something else." Kendall said. "REVANCE? Oh! I've heard of them! I enjoy their songs." Sayuri said. "Same here. The thing you need to do tomorrow? Is everything alright?" Kendall asked. "Well... I'm at the hospital because my older sister is in labor and it won't be over until tomorrow." Sayuri said. "Oh! Congratulations on becoming a new aunt!" Kendall said. "Thank you. I'm sorry that I can't come with you tomorrow. If I didn't have anything tomorrow, I would've come." Sayuri said. "It's fine. What you're dealing with is more important. I'll just ask someone else. I'll take plenty of pictures and send them to you." Kendall said. "Alright. Please enjoy yourself tomorrow." Sayuri said. "I will! And continue to support your older sister! Talk to you later!" Kendall said and hung up. "An aunt, huh? I wish I was one but I'm the oldest..." Kendall said and sighed.

She looked through her phone and went to her boyfriend's name. "I hope he doesn't mind going to a concert..." Kendall said and put the phone to her ear. "Hello?" Mizuki asked over the phone. "Hey Mizuki. Are you busy tomorrow?" Kendall asked. "Not really. Did you need something tomorrow?" Mizuki asked. "Well... I got two tickets to go to a REVANCE concert. I tried asking my friend but she can't make it so I was wondering if you wanted to come with me." Kendall said. "Of course I can come with you. I can't really get off work to be honest, but I can go as your bodyguard." Mizuki said. "That's fine by me. So... Come by my place tomorrow around 9 ish." Kendall said. "Ok.I'll see you tomorrow, Kendall." Mizuki said. "Bye. I love you." Kendall said. "Hehe. I love you too." Mizuki said.

She hung up the phone and had a big smile on her face. "YAS! This will be so much fun!" Kendall said pumping her fist in the air.

The next day, Mizuki came over just in time and they went in the car to drive to the concert. "Kendall. There's a parking space right there." Mizuki said. "Thanks Mizuki." Kendall said and parked in a parking space.

After waiting in line and waiting behind a huge line to get to their seats, they finally got to their seats. "These are good seats you got." Mizuki said. "Yeah. Surprisingly they weren't crazy expensive. Not to mention I got backstage passes." Kendall said. "Oh? You want to meet them?" Mizuki asked. "Yeah. I've never went to a concert before so I wanted to make my first time special." Kendall said. "Hehe. I hope you have fun." Mizuki said. "Oh I will." Kendall said.

The curtains began to rise and the sounds of delighted screams grew louder and louder as the curtains were getting higher and higher. On the stage were five handsome men in their performance outfits. She was clapping excitedly. "It's show time!" They said and confetti started popping out.

The sounds of cheers were louder than before. "This is awesome..." Kendall said. They started their first song which was a catchy beat in the beginning.

About two and a half hours later, the concert came to an end and they were going back stage to meet REVANCE. "I can't believe I'm going to meet them! Oh my god!" Kendall said. "Their songs were pretty catchy." Mizuki said. "I know right?!" Kendall asked.

Soon after, they were in front of the REVANCE guys. "Hey there." One of the members, Kyohei said. "Hold on! Aren't you Mizuki Fujisaki?" One of the members, Nagito asked. "Yeah. I retired a couple of years ago and I'm a bodyguard now." Mizuki said. "Oh wow! And this must be your girlfriend?" Nagito asked.

She looked back and forward between Nagito and Mizuki. "Holy shit... They could be brothers." Kendall thought. "You're lucky to have a fetching girl like her." One of the members, Iori said giving her a smile. "I know your true nature but whatever." Kendall thought smiling back at him. "Why did you quit being an idol anyway?" One of the members, Kota asked.

She looked at Mizuki who had his usual expression but she could tell that he was hesitant. "I figured that it wasn't for me, and so I found something else that was." Mizuki answered. "You were pretty good for someone who was just scouted. You don't have any intention to become an idol?" One of the members, Takeshi asked. "No. I like being a bodyguard." Mizuki responded. "I see... That reason is because you met her?" Nagito asked. "Yeah. If I never became a bodyguard, I would've never met her." Mizuki said. "Yeah. I guess Mizuki is still well known in the entertainment business even though he's been out of it for a couple years." Kendall said. "Do you want a picture with us?" Kyohei asked. "Yes, please. Mizuki, want to be in the picture?" Kendall asked. "No, it's ok. I can just watch." Mizuki said. "Oh yeah... He doesn't like his picture taken because he feels like he always has a camera lens pointed at him all the time. Poor baby..." Kendall thought.

She had her picture taken with all the REVANCE guys and they all signed their names on the picture. "Here you go." Nagito said giving her the picture. "Thank you so much. You all were great out there." Kendall said. "Thanks. Come to our next concert so we can meet each other again." Kyohei said and winked. "See you soon." Iori said. They all gave her a smile. "I'll come to your next concert. See ya!" Kendall said waving and took Mizuki's hand.

They got out of the crowded place and went into the car. He let out a sigh. "I still keep getting asked about that..." Mizuki said. "I know. Don't worry, it'll stop throughout time." Kendall said. "Hehe. You looked like you had fun." Mizuki said. "I did! And you know what else? You and Nagito, the one that asked if you were... You haha. You two look alike and I thought that you two could be brothers." Kendall said. "We do?" Mizuki asked. "Yeah! You two have the exact same hair color, the hairstyle is similar, and your eye color is the same. Not to mention you two have 'that look' going on." Kendall said.

He didn't know how to respond to that. "Anyway... Let's go home. I'll make lunch." Kendall said. "Hehe. Ok. I'm looking forward to it." Mizuki said. She backed out of the parking space and headed home.