MSB: Halloween

The day of the colors, orange and black is almost here. The bodyguards and I are having a Halloween party, that is drawing near. What costumes are we wearing, you ask?  You'll find out eventually, I know that waiting is no easy task. And so, it starts off at the SP room as it always goes. Why am I speaking in Christmas story mode? Nobody knows.

The day before Halloween, Kendall was at her home, double checking everything on her costume. She was excited, because this would be the first costume where she got all of the things to complete it without having substitutes. A wig and the complete outfit was just enough to make her want to have Halloween come today. Her phone began to ring, and it was none other than her boy toy. "Hello?"

"Hi Kendall, are you at home?"

"Yeah, what's up?"

"Can you come over to the SP room? We need some help decorating the room."

"Oh! Sure thing! I'll be right over!" With that, she hung up the phone, grabbed her jacket and purse, and went on her way to the residence.

Once she arrived there, she saw that a good part of the room was decorated and the other half was still in a working process. "Good evening, Ms. Ferreira."

"Good evening to you too, Katsuragi! Where are the guys?"

"There are getting decorations from the supply closet from down the hall."

Not even a minute later, Subaru and Sora walked in, carrying stacks of boxes. Setting down the box, Sora smiled at Kendall. "Hey! You're here! Mizuki called?"

"Haha yeah! You guessed it!"

Instead of responding, he tackled her in for a hug. Subaru gave him this 'Boss is going to get angry' face. "Sora! Get off of Ms. Ferreira at once!"

Soon after, Kaiji and Mizuki walked into the room carrying stacks of boxes. "Hey, is Kendall-" He paused seeing Sora hugging his girlfriend so tightly. He set the boxes down and stomped towards them, forcefully grabbing Kendall away from Sora. Mizuki stared down Sora with a cold glare, making Sora feel his wrath. Subaru and Kaiji were taking stuff out of the boxes to avoid this situation while Katsuragi sighed. "Sora..."

"I'm sorry!" He clamped his hand together. He's done it. He made the poker face bodyguard angry and there was no way out of it. That was a personal rule among the other bodyguards: Don't make Mizuki angry. Too late for that though.

"I suggest that you walk away..."

He did as he was told, and went over to the other bodyguards to help decorate, still a little shaken. Mizuki then looked at Kendall, still having his angry face on. "Why were you letting him hug you?"

"Uh... Excuse me?"

"You didn't even try to break the hug. It was almost like you were enjoying it."

Kendall threw her hand up in the air, giving him the 'wtf' look. "What?! Are you blaming me for this?"

"No, I'm just asking why did you let him hold you like that? How would you feel if I held another girl like that? That would make you feel horrible now, would it?"

"Why are you acting like this? I came down here only because you asked to help you guys, but if you're going to be a sourpuss and keep on blaming me for this, then I'm leaving!"

"No, you made the choice to come here, so you're going to stay and help. And I told you I'm not blaming you."

"Then why do you sound like you are?!" The bodyguard were putting up decorations while at the same time listening to their argument. "Why are you making such a huge deal out of this? So if Sora hugs me next time, you just want to just break the hug? Will that make you happy?"