Part Eight

[A/N: Please keep in mind that brain injuries can indeed cause memory loss and a change in personality depending on which part of the brain was injured. Thanks for reading! Enjoy.]

- Jin's POV -

'You didn't see what I saw!' she cried.

I didn't want to hear any of this. I was furious, frustrated, annoyed, and utterly, entirely pissed off.

I held her small body against mine, I wanted to hug her tighter and more sincere but the anger was stopping me from doing so. She wept into my neck, her warm tears streamed down, I couldn't care any less about it. This was the closest we've ever been, and I liked it despite the circumstances.

I could tell she sensed my anger.

'Please don't hurt him, Jin,' she whispered, her warm breath against my neck, 'I saw how angry you were yesterday, just please don't hurt him. It isn't his fault.'

'But it is his fault! He isn't even trying!'

She pulled away from me, her eyes were red and her mascara ran, 'He is trying! If he wasn't then he wouldn't even have met me! He's trying to remember! Just give him a chance!'

'I don't want to give him anymore chances, his type of amnesia should have only lasted a few weeks, and how long has it been? Too. Damn. Long. For all we know, he's probably faking it.'

She looked up at me with her sad blue eyes before turning her back and leaving.

I let her go, I didn't want to chase her. We both needed our time alone, but I didn't want her to be alone.

Not after this. But I had to let her go.

- Alli's POV -

I'm done.

I kept telling myself this, I wanted to be done with everything, with him, but I still felt something. I still felt hopeful.

How could Jin even say that Taehyung could be "faking" his amnesia?!

This accident was tearing us apart and my heart couldn't handle it.

I left the entertainment building and pushed head first into the storm. The rain hit hard and the wind blew with tremendous force, but I didn't care. I was already in pain, a little water and wind couldn't hurt me anymore than the pain I'm already suffering from.

The water stained my eyes and made my makeup run even more, I couldn't tell if I was crying a lot or if it was just the rain water. Not like it mattered anyway.

I arrived home, wet, cold, and alone.

Once again.

I wanted my parents home, they didn't even know what was going on. I didn't want to tell them, but I didn't want them asking what was wrong.

I was truly alone.

The wind whistled through the trees outside as the branches brushed against my window, I sat on my bed and stared out the window at the rain before falling back amongst my pillows.

I'm done.

- Yoongi's POV -

The rain had died down a lot but I still couldn't sleep.

I rolled over and saw the red numbers beam 2:57am before rolling back and staring at the ceiling through the darkness. The sound of light footsteps slowly tapped outside my room, whoever was out there didn't turn the light on. One of the boys having a snack? I wondered, it wasn't unusual, but it didn't happen often so I listened eagerly. Then I heard the front door opening, and that sound was distinct, it had a certain creak to it which was different to the other doors in the apartment. I pulled my blankets off and tip toed over to my door, creaking it open an inch.

Through the dark I noticed a figure grabbing a coat from the hanger and closing the door behind them. I switched my room light on before turning on the living room light and checking the other rooms to see who was missing.

'Hey! Wake up!' I yelled into every room and switched the lights on. They each groaned and covered themselves with their blankets.

'Taehyung is gone!'

Jin was the first to react. He jumped out of his bed, already looking as furious as ever.

'Did you see where he went?!' he growled. I couldn't take him seriously when he was in his boxers. Just his boxers.

I held back a laugh, 'He went out the front door, I don't know where he's going.'

'Why didn't you stop him?!' he said, more angry now, as he quickly pulled his jeans up and grabbed a jacket. The other boys rubbed their eyes, dazed, confused, and mumbling sleepy nonsense.

Before I could stop him he was out the door, he didn't even wait for me to answer. I ran to the window and saw Taehyung walking off with the girl from the pizzeria. Are you kidding me?! Her?!

Jin appeared, I opened the window to hear better, I didn't want to leave the room. Too cold!

The rest of the boys slowly dragged themselves either back to bed or to the window by my side to watch what was to happen.

'Taehyung!' Jin yelled. Taehyung turned around, I couldn't really see his face but I could feel that he was annoyed that he got caught.

'What?!' Taehyung snapped as he turned around.

'Where the hell do you think you're going?! You can't just leave!' Jin was getting closer, I could feel that something bad was going to happen but I was glued to that spot by the window.

'I can do what I wa-'

Taehyung was cut off by Jin's fist to his face.

Taehyung reeled back and touched his now sensitive skin, the girl screamed and jumped back out of fright. Jin threw in another punch at Taehyung's face before kicking him in the gut and pushing him down to the wet ground, it was happening all too fast. I quickly got up and threw on a jacket, not even bothering to put pants over my boxers or shoes on. The other boys did the same and ran outside with me.

The frost bit my nose, froze my cheeks and covered my legs in the cold. Maybe I should've put pants on.

When we got outside Jin was over Taehyung, giving each of his fists a turn at his face. He yelled at the girl to go away, the terror on her face flooded with tears as she backed up.

'Why. Don't. You. Remember!' Jin yelled in between punches.

'Jin! Stop!' Namjoon yelled with his deep sleepy voice as him and Jimin began to pull Jin off of Taehyung. I ran to Taehyung's side, his face was covered in blood. I cringed and looked away. Jungkook knelt down by him as well and sobbed his name, asking if he was okay.

He was out cold.